Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B = Finesse Remix (VIDEO)

Dal

5 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Nah, he was debating about Black Lives Matter, and that was his response to the discussion, I wish I could make that up, but hes consistently dumber than I give him credit for 

Sure can & she sure did, but saying it as a opposition to Black Lives Matter (like Justin indirectly did) is problematic

Thats all true, nothing wrong with saying it, problem is Justin took the stance in a debate about Black Lives Matter, and anybody any color doing that is the problem, because it directly says they dont even get the meaning of Black Lives Matter & that they interpret it as "Black Lives Matter More" not "Too".

No. He was debating with a BLM individual. His response is what it is. You can’t just make up your own definition

Janet wrote and sang ALL LIVES MATTER during the peak of BLM 

10 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

No. He was debating with a BLM individual. His response is what it is. You can’t just make up your own definition

Janet wrote and sang ALL LIVES MATTER during the peak of BLM 

Except that was the subject and the definition of the problematic response Justin fell right into isnt made up by me LOFL

Thats "Literally" what she said? Problem is the song itself is BLM inspired & she didnt say what she said as a response to BLM like dumb dumb Justin did. Not comparable because context is key.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Except that was the subject and the definition of the problematic response Justin fell right into isnt made up by me LOFL

Thats "Literally" what she said? Problem is the song itself is BLM inspired & she didnt say what she said as a response to BLM like dumb dumb Justin did. Not comparable because context is key.

Black Eagle isn’t BLM inspired. She literally said ALL LIVES MATTER... word for word 

55 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Black Eagle isn’t BLM inspired. She literally said ALL LIVES MATTER... word for word 

Except she didnt, she said Every life, and she didnt say it as a opposition, she said it like the given that it is, on a song about black lives mattering...not opposing to the stance.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

Im drunk I have nothing to offer but this dick and Im watching "Looking" an HBO gay show and all I wanna do is smack sum ass cheeks ....hard B)

lmao!!! You got me over here dying. That was totally unexpected :lol:  

• Upvote 1