A Memo to Bottoms

On 7/6/2018 at 8:58 PM, Aquaria said:

I’m moving to a predominantly carribean neighborhood. Can’t wait to get my back blown out by the local trade. :wub:

I feel like where ever you go you become the neighborhood hoe I just have this feeling like you dat trick from up da skreet -_- anywho Carribean food is delicious so taste the rainbow :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, John.... said:

let's be a tad more realistic here, lotion? baby oil? although Vaseline and Oil will tear a condom so there's that

https://www.bustle.com/articles/100506-3-natural-alternatives-to-lube-because-your-household-items-will-help-you-improvise

I aint got no aloe vera...im not gonna start cracking eggs over his booty so coconut oil it will have to be

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Just buy lube homie. It’s a good investment. Don’t jerk with it. Water base

it sounds like "homie" is working under a budget here, and maybe some time constraints, as such he is excused/pardoned for this moment

HOWever -_-  in the future the best lube I know of to buy is so good you could lubricate the Space Shuttle and take it -_-  e1f4767cf6ca613e9542cef01b661088.500

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Silicone base is best for anal 

never thought that deep about any of this, because Im on and mostly off with sex, right now I can truly say Im celibate ....I did buy a HUGE bottle of Colt lube after Ethan and I ran out during sex,  it cost me like 15 bucks, bad sign for that large a bottle, and the saying remains true, you get what you pay for. :sigh:

21 hours ago, John.... said:

it sounds like "homie" is working under a budget here, and maybe some time constraints, as such he is excused/pardoned for this moment

21 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Just buy lube homie. It’s a good investment. Don’t jerk with it. Silicone base

Time restraints indeed...and the boy didn't even turn up today, so I used the coconut oil to cook me a meal.

I had quite a big bottle of lube that was lasting me awhile, but I left it someones house last month and I haven't been back since ?

• Upvote 1