Rank Janet’s Lead Singles! ❤️❤️❤️

Lenzo88

1. Miss You Much-Probably one of the best “I’m back” lead singles! Such a huge and classic departure from Control with a bigger, grander, more elaborate music video!!! Not to mention, the chair dance sequence STILL holds up to this day!!! Amazing!!

2. That’s The Way Love Goes-Only Janet could pull off a return seemingly so small and simple...yet so smooth and refreshing. The song is an R&B masterpiece! Video and all! 

3. All For You-One of her most beautiful, classic singles with one of her best videos. A HUGE contrast from the dark and moody “Velvet Rope” era!

4. Got Til It’s Gone-Outside the ridiculously artistic video, the song is both heartbreaking and wonderfully produced. Neo-soul Janet was riveting! ?❤️❤️❤️

5. What Have You Done Me Lately-Now this is how you revamp your career and take off from there! Funky, timeless, effortless!!! The Janet we know and love was born here!!!

6. Made For Now-So far, SOOOOO GOOOD!!! A visually vibrant and eye candy worthy video with one of Janet’s most inspiring collaborations (Daddy Yankee) and messages of her career. Keep it coming J! ??❤️?

7. No Sleeep-Classic Janet all the way! This time, coming back from a VERY long break the same way she returned with TTWLG, smooth, simple yet smooth and strong production! 

8. Feedback-Despite an uneven music video, it was her best lead single/dance hit since “All For You”! 

9. Say You Do-Cute and overall a strong debut for her singing career.

10. Call On Me-Ummmm, video was an over the top mess and it’s easily one of her most forgettable hits despite being an average song overall.

11. Just A Little While-I love the song only because of the contrast between it and rest of Damita Jo but my goodness, this was a BAD and weird choice for a lead single. The video....is just head scratchingly bizarre. ?

12. Don’t Stand Another Chance-Meh. Good song but weak lead. “Hold Back The Tears” has more of a punch to it! ?

How bout you guys? ?

• Upvote 3