Countdown to “Metamorphosis” 😫😭😭😭

Lenzo88

The residency. The tour??? The album!!! This new “era” as Gil put it starts officially next month but outside the residency, we know nothing more....or anything else for that matter!!! 😳😱🤔Why has Janet kept her follow-up to “Unbreakable” aka the Second Coming of Slayhood such a secret and mystery???? I want it!!! And I want it now!!! 😡😡😡#Justice4JJ12 #Patience #NotAnOption 😫😭😭😭

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

The residency. The tour??? The album!!! This new “era” as Gil put it starts officially next month but outside the residency, we know nothing more....or anything else for that matter!!! 😳😱🤔Why has Janet kept her follow-up to “Unbreakable” aka the Second Coming of Slayhood such a secret and mystery???? I want it!!! And I want it now!!! 😡😡😡#Justice4JJ12 #Patience #NotAnOption 😫😭😭😭

Bish Unbreakable was a secret and mystery :lmao: Such a mystery that The Great Depressed thought she retired in Dubai 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

she does things on her own time table now, Im happy she doesnt have the stress of record label deadlines. Janet puts out a product when she wants to, thats her earned right

Well.. she’s independent so that’s not exactly earned or a right. 

You can release an album and you didn’t necessarily earn it and it’s definitely not your right

But I get what you’re saying

5 hours ago, Jakob said:

I remember janet saying back in september she had enough material for an entire album. 💁🏻‍♂️ Don't know why she keeps waiting 2 release it, but I think it will come out around the Summer.

Exactly!!! Which I don’t understand this prolonged delay on that! She’s been recording new music since late 2017, teased it in her Billboard interview last May, spoke of a new “project” to be released in the fall, teased more singles to come, Harmony Samuels told press her “EP/Project” was an amalgamation of “Control” and “The Velvet Rope”, not to mention those various social media pics of her recording since like late 2017 until late last year!!! An album is coming and at this point Janet is releasing it in conjunction with the new residency as some kind of surprised to boost sales and promote the new show as well as new music simultaneously!!! That’s all I got at this point cause if not....😫😭😭😭🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1