Postpartum

Aquaria

I know how it must feel for women who go through this -_-

This morning I awoke with my stomach in a flutter. I knew it was TIME! I rushed to the delivery chair, squatted like a gargoyle, held onto something, and let the waves of pain pass through me. PUSH! Oh dear God, I prayed, let me get through this. Too late for an epidural. It was just me, my pussy, and the precious cargo coming through. PUSH! BREATHE. and finally, RELEASE!

And it was the stinkiest and most robust shit I ever shat. It was more than a shit, it was almost diarrhea, but was not entirely liquid, still chunky, like Campbell's. It was the perfect storm. And after I held it for a moment, sweaty, heart beating, hair tousled, and kissed it on its forehead, marveling at the miracle of life, I had to let it go. -_-

And then I felt so sad, lonely, and empty -_- I had heaved this beautiful creature into life and then it was gone as quickly as it had come :cry:

Though my heart is broken, I may try again in time -_- God has a plan for us all, even though the path is not always laid out for us to see -_-

• Upvote 1