Damn Jermaine... lol

Selz

http://uk.news.yahoo...ca-c60bd6d.html

Jermaine Jackson's child support battle with ex-wife Alejandra has left him stranded in Africa - his passport expired during a trip abroad and reportedly won't be renewed until he's up to date with payments.Skip related content

RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS

78478301-jackson-trapped-africa.jpg?x=161&y=231&q=75&sig=1u9BcNTQJsJOTYqF1ECALA--#161,231

Jackson trapped in Africa

Enlarge photo

He asked a judge to cut the costs down to just £143-per-month, and insisted his ex-wife earns more money than him and lives for free at his mother Katherine's estate.

The previous year Alejandra filed legal papers claiming the star was £23,200 behind on installments.

Officials recently confiscated Jackson's driving licence in a bid to make him pay up, and his financial woes have now left him trapped in Burkina Faso, west Africa after his passport expired during the trip, according to TMZ.com.

The website reports America's State Department of Child Support Services automatically passes on information to law officials, who can prevent a person renewing their travel documents until they are up to date with their agreed payment plan.

Jackson allegedly now owes a huge £61,274 as of December.

This is the latest blow to the relationship between Jermaine and his former wife - on Thursday the executors of his late brother Michael's estate launched legal action to have Alejandra and her two kids evicted from the family's estate in Encino, California.

In recent years I have learned to ignore Jermaine. I'm only here for Michael, Janet and occasionally La Toya... lol

I don't mind him... it's LaToya who annoys me. I just thought it was funny that he didn't think to check his passport and get it renewed before he travelled :lol:

Archived