Your New Year's Resolution

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

A promise is only empty if it's not kept, saying it is what you make it says if it's a decision or wish or promise, you don't just say it and let it go, you have to keep on it, an empty promise is doing the opposite

look.. the purpose of a News Year Resolution is to make a resolution.. not a promise... It's a firm decision... a commitment..

It's the difference between a promise ring... and a wedding ring

We know a couple with a promise ring won't last forever..

look.. the purpose of a News Year Resolution is to make a resolution.. not a promise... It's a firm decision... a commitment..

It's the difference between a promise ring... and a wedding ring

We know a couple with a promise ring won't last forever..

And a wedding ring WILL last forever? Lets ask Janet DeBarge lol. Theres promise rings and friendship bracelets that'll last longer than alot of wedding rings, all I'm saying is it's up to the person who wishes or makes a commitment or Decision how realistic it is because we all break them and have the right to. Basically what I'm trying to say is theres nothing wrong with a resolution being a wish, or want, sometimes thats how it has to start. And just like a empty promise or wish a resolution, commitment or decision means nothing if you arent putting it in motion to happen for you.

Like with most things, I don't think we're that far from the same page Norm :coffee:

i compared a marriage to a promise ring (couple)... you're comparing marriage idk what...

I'm comparing it to every relationship, agreement, promise, plan & resolution, that it can be easily broken if you're not fully committed or serious about it working. A promise ring between a couple can last 4 years of High school (I've seen it), and a wedding ring can last less than a week in the case of Britney Spears 1st marriage.

I'm comparing it to every relationship, agreement, promise, plan & resolution, that it can be easily broken if you're not fully committed or serious about it working. A promise ring between a couple can last 4 years of High school (I've seen it), and a wedding ring can last less than a week in the case of Britney Spears 1st marriage.

OMG you are arguing with me for the sake of it... A promise ring can work for 4 years but not a lifetime... like millions of marriages over the thousands of years it's been around.. a promise ring, a marketing ploy for girls to want more diamonds for no reason, is not a commitment like marriage... it's not.. so stop

A resolution is a marriage... a wishlist is a promise ring...

i hate you but i love you :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I was bored, but I really wasn't trying to argue for the sake of it, just liked this discussion, basically tho I do think you see/know what I mean, and I do know what you do.....but I like having a discussion like this. :asham:

And I hateyou/loveyou too buddy, I think I might understand/get you more than most of the people here lol. :wub:

I was bored, but I really wasn't trying to argue for the sake of it, just liked this discussion, basically tho I do think you see/know what I mean, and I do know what you do.....but I like having a discussion like this. :asham:

And I hateyou/loveyou too buddy, I think I might understand/get you more than most of the people here lol. :wub:

I figured.. i do it all the time.. yeah I was just being stubborn and wanted people to do it my way <_< and there you come with your "logic" and "words" :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: You're the few people worth arguing with though you are stubborn and sometimes reach above & beyond (Xtina thread) :whistle:

I figured.. i do it all the time.. yeah I was just being stubborn and wanted people to do it my way <_< and there you come with your "logic" and "words" :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: You're the few people worth arguing with though you are stubborn and sometimes reach above & beyond (Xtina thread) :whistle:

OOp you thirsty bitch, :o lol, well hard heads think alike lol xtina-wins.gif

Awell I's sorry for interupting your way, wasn't my intention

• Upvote 1

How do I lose fat in the belly? It's one of the hardest places to lost fat isn't it?

muscle burns fat very efficiently, if you can gain muscle you will lose fat, depends on your body though, like Lexi said go to a personal trainer get an idea of what your needs are. Belly fat is stubborn

don't you will find a lot of non-sense.....that's a hard search to filter thru

define "non-sense" :umm:

Finding an expert douche bag to tell you how to diet, exercise, etc cost probably, idk, $20+

or researching it yourself... costing you... idk $$/month for internet connection and a library card

either way they're going to tell him the exact same thing

define "non-sense" :umm:

Finding an expert douche bag to tell you how to diet, exercise, etc cost probably, idk, $20+

or researching it yourself... costing you... idk $$/month for internet connection and a library card

either way they're going to tell him the exact same thing

that's not what I was getting at however you have a point, what I was getting at is all the exercise equipment that if you only put in 15 minutes you could lose 50 lbs, or the all important diet pill, guaranteed to burn calories like acai berry...

that's not what I was getting at however you have a point, what I was getting at is all the exercise equipment that if you only put in 15 minutes you could lose 50 lbs, or the all important diet pill, guaranteed to burn calories like acai berry...

don't need a trainer for the exercise equipment...

he doesn't need a diet pill.. that's extreme... dieting alone is fine

• 4 weeks later...