Your New Year's Resolution

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I think a resolution is as real as you make it or want it to be

. I want to travel more (the drive mvoing here and back and going to Detroit as a visitor is more than enough travelling this year)

. I want to loose even more weight, in just the last 2 months I lost 30 lbs, so Im "on it".

. To be on my way to being a Groundlings alumni.

. I want more acting work next year in both TV & movies, and not being an extra, an actual lines having actor (which I got my 1st speaking gig coming soon)

. I want alot more income.

. I want more close great friends here, like it's almost been a year and I'm like really tight with only a handful of people, I want more, but I gotta put myself in that postiion.

. I want to remain single yet more sexually active (safely ofcourse) with both sexes

The great thing about my resolutions for me is they're allways things I actually try to set in motion before hand, and have them take off in the next year. Hell except the losing weight thing, that was always a goal but 1 I didnt really take seriously...till this year. But I realized that about my resolutions in 2010, they're as obtainable as you allow them to be. Hell I didn't think I'd ever get out of Detroit and that I'd ever be able to find a way onto a TV or Movie screen as an actor in anyway, I did both, it's when you realize that you're in charge of your limitations if you have any.

I think a resolution is as real as you make it or want it to be

Then it's not really a resolution as it is an empty promise :blink:

A resolution is a firm decision.. Written in stone.. And is change... Not "oh I'm gonna remain ____" that's not change... That's not a resolution..

Mine is change :umm:. I'm changing flabs to abs.

Lmao I wasn't talking about anyone in specific and yours is fine.

HINT: buy an abs-roller... You'll either hate me or thank me

I thought this was resolution and not a wish list :huh:

idk.. maybe I'm just realistic... a resolution is about change... true change.. real change... I'm not taking a dig at you or any of your Resolution... but it irks me.

Problem solved.

Lmao I wasn't talking about anyone in specific and yours is fine.

HINT: buy an abs-roller... You'll either hate me or thank me

:lol:! I was wondering then haha.

Oh I had one of them. For the longest time I thought 'why isn't it working' to the point I even studdied Janet teaching Ellen doing it. But then I lost it :(

:lol:! I was wondering then haha.

Oh I had one of them. For the longest time I thought 'why isn't it working' to the point I even studdied Janet teaching Ellen doing it. But then I lost it :(

There is no point in doing ab rolls until you lose fat. If you get your fat down low enough you'll have abs anyway. You just need to exercise to make them bigger if need be.

You can do all the crunches you like but they will just be getting bigger under your belly.

There is no point in doing ab rolls until you lose fat. If you get your fat down low enough you'll have abs anyway. You just need to exercise to make them bigger if need be.

You can do all the crunches you like but they will just be getting bigger under your belly.

How do I lose fat in the belly? It's one of the hardest places to lost fat isn't it?

It depends on your body type. It's one of the first places I lose fat from. Lots of cardio will help you, and will also tone your body.

I tend to lose around the belly and waist the most - but I always get left with some fat on my stomach no matter what :(

Then it's not really a resolution as it is an empty promise :blink:

A resolution is a firm decision.. Written in stone.. And is change... Not "oh I'm gonna remain ____" that's not change... That's not a resolution..

A promise is only empty if it's not kept, saying it is what you make it says if it's a decision or wish or promise, you don't just say it and let it go, you have to keep on it, an empty promise is doing the opposite

• Upvote 1

I do want to slim down, but I always get into that after the holidays are over :lol: The first day it warms up again I'm back to eating right and working out.

As far as resolutions though, I don't really make them. I just take what I learned from the year before, aim for even better in the next and work how I can to accomplish that. :lol: