Would you have sex with someone for a job?

Bailey

I ask these questions because I believe this board has plenty of wise opinions and wise ass, (hi Game :wave:) anyway I knew a guy that had like zero qualifications for a job he got making decent money and doing next to nothing, all he had to do was fuck the guy that hired him. I thought...ewww. But is it so tight out here that you lay the pipe to get a job? If he did it to get the job did he keep fucking to keep it? Bare in mind he has a BF of over 10 years too but they do that open thing so ...another ewww

um

What if sex is the job? :unsure:

um wow....didn't see that brain twister coming.....hmmmm my first thought tends to be the right one, while one could do so everything comes at a price, anything that comes into your life easy will leave just as fast. Nothing worth having is easily attained. Besides, it's like pandora's box once you open it, you open your world to more shit, like okay I had sex to get the job, okay now they want more sex to keep the job. In your example it could become full blown hooking, because once you get a taste of fast cash and you like it enough you may end up sucking dick for gas money Im just sayin

could you expand on that?...as in why not?

I want whether or not I get a job/career to be based on my merits. I'm just not someone who would even consider taking that kind of easy road out. If I don't qualify based on my education, my ability and will to work, my experience in said field, etc. then I don't need or want that career. Also, as you mentioned, nothing that comes that easy often lasts nor does it stay that easy to keep. Sex will stay in my personal life, not my professional one.

• Upvote 1

I want whether or not I get a job/career to be based on my merits. I'm just not someone who would even consider taking that kind of easy road out. If I don't qualify based on my education, my ability and will to work, my experience in said field, etc. then I don't need or want that career. Also, as you mentioned, nothing that comes hat easy often lasts nor does it stay that easy to keep. Sex will stay in my personal life, not my professional one.

:yep:

I want whether or not I get a job/career to be based on my merits. I'm just not someone who would even consider taking that kind of easy road out. If I don't qualify based on my education, my ability and will to work, my experience in said field, etc. then I don't need or want that career. Also, as you mentioned, nothing that comes that easy often lasts nor does it stay that easy to keep. Sex will stay in my personal life, not my professional one.

I really hope you get to where you deserve based on your merits. On your way up you will notice that a LOT of people got there because of who they know and whose ass they kissed or whose son/nephew/sister/cousin they are.

then explain why you would have sex for a job, keeping in mind you have Greg at home, would he agree? would he allow that? what if the person that hires you on continues to want sex?

"Would I have sex with someone for a job" is a hypothetical question... all real life situations will not apply

in other words.. I'm not answering that question

I really hope you get to where you deserve based on your merits. On your way up you will notice that a LOT of people got there because of who they know and whose ass they kissed or whose son/nephew/sister/cousin they are.

exactly... :coffee:

yes, and heres why, Im with my twin in that I'd prefer to get where I want to be based on my talent and merits, but at the same time, sometimes you gotta play the game by the rules in order to change them....tho alot of people who felt that way seemingly rarely do. It's shameful and low and unfair....but I do loves me some sex lol, BUT I honestly would think about it and the position before just jumping in to do it.

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I know and it does worry me quite a bit, (I'm trying to have about 3 career options just for that.) I know I'll have to play some part of that "Who You Know" game, I just hope it won't require me to sacrifice my morals or anything else very personal to do it.

• Upvote 2

yes, and heres why, Im with my twin in that I'd prefer to get where I want to be based on my talent and merits, but at the same time, sometimes you gotta play the game by the rules in order to change them....tho alot of people who felt that way do. It's shameful and low and unfair....but I do loves me some sex lol, BUT I honestly would think about it and the position before just jumping in to do it.

The problem that exists though is that the rules never get changed once you do get there. As I said in my reply to Paul, I know (more than likely no matter what I do) I'll have to play some part of that game since it's how the world works now, but there has to be a line drawn, ya know? I can't see myself even having sex with someone I didn't love, much less someone I hardly know and just for a job. Then it gets worse if you're in a relationship at the time, it's just a whole mess in itself. I just really hope that the part I have to play in the game doesn't get to that point. I really hope it doesn't.

• Upvote 1

Thank you. I know and it does worry me quite a bit, (I'm trying to have about 3 career options just for that.) I know I'll have to play some part of that "Who You Know" game, I just hope it won't require me to sacrifice my morals or anything else very personal to do it.

I can't explain why the guy I knew did it, meaning what was he thinking, I guess in some folks minds you get a job by any means possible, maybe he had sex with the guy and the job just came along as a result of knowing him...