"The A Team" by Ed Sheeran

LyricalLesson

Love this, especially your ad-libs at the end. I'd love to hear some more acoustic stuff from you. Although I'm mad you're just getting into this song now! :lol:

Thanks TE :D I know man, when I found out the song was released in mid-2011, I was pretty embarrased...I had been saying "have you heard that new song that comes on the radio, the one that says "It's too cold outside for Angels to fly..." :asham: It's a beautiful song, I was hooked when I first heard it a week or so ago. I dig the mellow calm of the acoustic arrangement, I'm definitely going to have to dabble in it some more, maybe something original next time!

Thanks TE :D I know man, when I found out the song was released in mid-2011, I was pretty embarrased...I had been saying "have you heard that new song that comes on the radio, the one that says "It's too cold outside for Angels to fly..." :asham: It's a beautiful song, I was hooked when I first heard it a week or so ago. I dig the mellow calm of the acoustic arrangement, I'm definitely going to have to dabble in it some more, maybe something original next time!

It was in my 2011 countdown, so you must've read about it before and forgot. :lol: But I'm glad he's getting recognition in the US now. Did you do your own backing vocals?