Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

LOL really? Wow thats news to me, sorry that that's your perception (as it seems to be with most Bey stans), but Im not obsessed with anyone especially someone I don't like, I just enjoy making fun of her, get over it.

Yes I did the exact same thing to mock you, it's stupid to say "a celebrity>>>>a regular person" LOL Ah Bey stan logic....always funny

But how can you make fun of or dislike someone you havent even met? Where is the logic in that? In this scenario it's pretty easy being that Beyonce has talent and you dont. Dont backtrack now. I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged.

jWIzDjfxDsrk3.jpg

But how can you make fun of or dislike someone you havent even met? Where is the logic in that? In this scenario it's pretty easy being that Beyonce has talent and you dont. Dont backtrack now. I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged.

jWIzDjfxDsrk3.jpg

By that idiotic standard how can you like someone you haven't met? Thats a really funny reach. Really?!?! So you know me & what I do & done well enough to judge, hell if that some how makes sense, you have no talent either, being a Bey stan don't make you anymore richer or talented (something else Bey stans don't seem to be able to comprehend, which is always hilarious) Even if I weren't talented which you are the worst judge of, it has nothing to do with my thoughts on Bey, see how your logic makes you sound stupid?

Uh oh, someone's resorting to name calling= sign of being pressed, funny that not liking Bey can have that effect over you.

There's a difference between being a fan and you admitting to liking to bash her. Theres also a difference between simply not liking her and liking to bash and make fun of her. lol: Do you see how one thing could be lableled as preference and the other psychotic? :lol: I don't care if you like her or not, I just think its funny that you bring it up in every other one of your post. I never said you not having talent has something to do with your thoughts on her. I simply said her talents trump yours(whatever they are). :lol: You seem to know a lot about Beyoncè stans. What kinda generalization?

There's a difference between being a fan and you admitting to liking to bash her. Theres also a difference between simply not liking her and liking to bash and make fun of her. lol: Do you see how one thing could be lableled as preference and the other psychotic? :lol: I don't care if you like her or not, I just think its funny that you bring it up in every other one of your post. I never said you not having talent has something to do with your thoughts on her. I simply said her talents trump yours(whatever they are). :lol: You seem to know a lot about Beyoncè stans. What kinda generalization?

Those 1st 3 sentences make no sense whatso ever. Really so prove right now in this here thread that I "bring her up every other post" like I know in your Beystan mind that when people don't like her every single thing in the world has to be about her, but in reality, I am better about her than Game is about Brandy, than certain members are about Usher, than certain members are about Xtina, so it's only bad when YOU like the person right? Hell, did I even bring her name up in this thread? See how you're doing the most and in the process looking crazy yourself? And my point remains you don't know my talents because Im not competting with her nor do I want to, and that has nothing to do with me not liking her, it's just a personal (petty) dig you're trying to take because I don't like Bey. More talent than her or no talent, I think she's overatted and will mock and shade her when I feel like it

So back to my original point. You and "Twisted Velvet" are one in the same. Two whackos that get their life by "making fun of" and bashing celebrities. What kinda looney team?

Sorry but until you find 1 post of mine saying that she dies or condemning Janet fans for liking her that comparison will remain stupid. And by that stupid logic thats more than half the board, oh Bey stans....always thinking everyone but them is crazy, when in reality it's the opposite.

I'm sorry you lack comprehension skills doll. I don't need to prove anything to you. You post about her excessively. What does those members have to do with this thread? They're in the same boat as you. :mellow: And we are not discussing half the board. We are discussing YOU. But while we are it, It does apply to those celebrities and members too. And that's completely fine. You shouldn't be comparing yourself to her, but when you did, You came up short. :lol: You're entitled to your opinion, the same way "TwistedVelvet" was about Rihanna. Or was he a different kinda crazy because you like Rihanna? :mellow:. He's an obviously disturbed "soul" obsessed with Rihanna but so are you. You are to easy. :sigh

I'm sorry you lack comprehension skills doll. I don't need to prove anything to you. You post about her excessively. What does those members have to do with this thread? They're in the same boat as you. :mellow: And we are not discussing half the board. We are discussing YOU. But while we are it, It does apply to those celebrities and members too. And that's completely fine. You shouldn't be comparing yourself to her, but when you did, You came up short. :lol: You're entitled to your opinion, the same way "TwistedVelvet" was about Rihanna. Or was he a different kinda crazy because you like Rihanna? :mellow:. He's an obviously disturbed "soul" obsessed with Rihanna but so are you. You are to easy. :sigh

I'm sorry you lack the ability to have a discussion without acting like a child and calling names because the persoon disagrees with you, so basically sorry you don't know how to be an adult. Really, so in the TLC thread you started, I mentioned her in there? Oh wait I didn't, but you said excessively so surely I must've in the Prince thread....Oh wait I didn't, but wait you said excessively so surely I bring her up in every single thread I pos....Oh wait I don't.....meaning I don't excessively, meaning....you don't know what excessively means do you? (rhetorical question, don't bother answering we can tell). Oh wait I compared myself to her now? That was you with your idiotic "Beyonce>You" stuff, I just pointed out how stupid and pointless that is to the entire subject at hand. But I guess in your brain you can create everything.

LOFL @ I don't have comprehension when again you don't even get that TwistedVelvet wished the people he didn't like would DIE, wheres he would make every single thread he posted in about Rihanna, until you can point out multiple threads where I did either, that comparison makes you look stupid, but YOU can't comprehend that, you really think you're winning this argument don't you? Trust I'm not as easy as you, you can't even comprehend that you look like a fool in this whole discussion. Typical Bey stan

I'm sorry you lack the ability to have a discussion without acting like a child and calling names because the persoon disagrees with you, so basically sorry you don't know how to be an adult.

That was you with your idiotic "Beyonce>You" stuff, I just pointed out how stupid and pointless that is to the entire subject at hand. But I guess in your brain you can create everything.

:lol: I don't care if you like her or not, I just think its funny that you bring it up in every other one of your post.

LOFL @ I don't have comprehension when again you don't even get that TwistedVelvet wished the people he didn't like would DIE, wheres he would make every single thread he posted in about Rihanna, until you can point out multiple threads where I did either, that comparison makes you look stupid, but YOU can't comprehend that,

Oh wait I compared myself to her now? That was you with your idiotic "Beyonce>You" stuff,

And my point remains you don't know my talents because Im not competting with her nor do I want to, and that has nothing to do with me not liking her, it's just a personal (petty) dig you're trying to take because I don't like Bey. More talent than her or no talent, I think she's overatted and will mock and shade her when I feel like it

http://web.science.m...html/node4.html

Clarificatory comparison: A user might request a direct comparison between two entities in order to aid and/or sharpen her understanding of the concepts (or the differences between the concepts).

you really think you're winning this argument don't you? Trust I'm not as easy as you,

I always win and it's not up for debate.

tumblr_lmtdr7W8yl1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

Why are Bey stans the most ignorant yet defensive?

I always win and it's not up for debate.

tumblr_lmtdr7W8yl1qfy2kdo1_500.gif

You lost this 1, and it's obvious, who did the name calling 1st? YOU that alone sets me above you, you are wrong about the vast majority of every single thing you've said about me and made me out to be and you sit here posting these broken links to words you clearly don't know, but you've yet to prove me wrong about any comparison between me & TwistedVelvet, you lost, stop living in denial about it and move on. Or don't, I havent shut a Bey stan down in a hot min, so it's fun for me that you keep reaching. I promise you I won't stop shading her, in fact because I know it clearly hurts your feelings so much, I might just feel like doing it more.

Why are Bey stans the most ignorant yet defensive?

You lost this 1, and it's obvious, who did the name calling 1st? YOU that alone sets me above you, you are wrong about the vast majority of every single thing you've said about me and made me out to be and you sit here posting these broken links to words you clearly don't know, but you've yet to prove me wrong about any comparison between me & TwistedVelvet, you lost, stop living in denial about it and move on. Or don't, I havent shut a Bey stan down in a hot min, so it's fun for me that you keep reaching. I promise you I won't stop shading her, in fact because I know it clearly hurts your feelings so much, I might just feel like doing it more.

In order to be above anthing, you have to be something. You're at the bottom of the barrel. Dont play the victim dear, it's not flattering. I actually am very well versed in these terms. It seems like there not a part of your vocabulary or "logic". :lmao: You havent "shut down" a damn thing. :lmao: You can "shade" whomever you like dahling. You're right! Im absolutely crushed! :sigh: Do as you please but dont be a punk bitch when you cant take, hence you ignoring my post above. DOWNE.

finish-him-fat-boy-herman11.gif

In order to be above anthing, you have to be something. You're at the bottom of the barrel. Dont play the victim dear, it's not flattering. I actually am very well versed in these terms. It seems like there not a part of your vocabulary or "logic". :lmao: You havent "shut down" a damn thing. :lmao: You can "shade" whomever you like dahling. You're right! Im absolutely crushed! :sigh: Do as you please but dont be a punk bitch when you cant take, hence you ignoring my post above. DOWNE.

finish-him-fat-boy-herman11.gif

In other words you still haven't proved your idiotic character assassinations right. And is still just going on & on about Im this I'm that, but I gave you a simple task, and here you return a failure. Yea I havent shut a damn thing down besides you and your entire pathetic attempt at an argument. Please I addressed all of how pressed and wrong you are already, you on the other hand have yet to prove any of the bullshit you've said about me which further shines on your losing.

WTF is goin' on in here :lol:

Same ol same, a Bey stan cryin because I don't like her and shade her and is resorting to personal attacks in a failed attempt to discuss their problem, what's new?

In other words you still haven't proved your idiotic character assassinations right. And is still just going on & on about Im this I'm that, but I gave you a simple task, and here you return a failure. Yea I havent shut a damn thing down besides you and your entire pathetic attempt at an argument. Please I addressed all of how pressed and wrong you are already, you on the other hand have yet to prove any of the bullshit you've said about me which further shines on your losing.

Same ol same, a Bey stan cryin because somebody don't like her and shades her lol.

I dont follow your orders or tasks Bubbles. There's different types of trolls. "Twisted Velvet" is a little more extreme but if you put shit in water it will still stink, right? TROLL.

Aww, You seem to know alot about Bey stans. Are you upset that we actually support her?

oqlrgl-1.gif

I dont follow your orders or tasks Bubbles. There's different types of trolls. "Twisted Velvet" is a little more extreme but if you put shit in water it will still stink, right? TROLL.

Aww, You seem to know alot about Bey stans. Are you upset that we actually support her?

oqlrgl-1.gif

So let me get this straight, you can just call me all these names that facts would disagree with, and you won't even bother to prove yourself right? Ofcourse it's a lose lose for you because failing to do so is admitting that you're wrong and are just name calling because I backed you into a corner, and attempting to prove me wrong would lead you to a dead end which would ofcourse might make you look like the fool you already look like to anyone who read your mess of an argument And if I'm this "troll" you speak of, why are you the 1st and ONLY person to call me it, if I was as bad as you say I am there'd be evidence and more than enough people calling me that on a daily basis..........so that alone makes you look really stupidid.

Oh it's easy, Bey stans are ignorant and obnoxious and will start a stupid argument over someone does not like her, only to get dragged, I know of that species all too well LOFL right, Bey stans are the only ones who support their fave lol. Just like you all supported all her last albums singles to #1 (or even the top 10)? Meanwhile Rihanna's fanbase effortlessly got her #1's like they're $1 bills...

tumblr_lm55w1l6SX1qbjcc2o1_500.gif

So let me get this straight, you can just call me all these names that facts would disagree with, and you won't even bother to prove yourself right? Ofcourse it's a lose lose for you because failing to do so is admitting that you're wrong and are just name calling because I backed you into a corner, and attempting to prove me wrong would lead you to a dead end which would ofcourse might make you look like the fool you already look like to anyone who read your mess of an argument And if I'm this "troll" you speak of, why are you the 1st and ONLY person to call me it, if I was as bad as you say I am there'd be evidence and more than enough people calling me that on a daily basis..........so that alone makes you look really stupidid.

Oh it's easy, Bey stans are ignorant and obnoxious and will start a stupid argument over someone does not like her, only to get dragged, I know of that species all too well LOFL right, Bey stans are the only ones who support their fave lol. Just like you all supported all her last albums singles to #1 (or even the top 10)? Meanwhile Rihanna's fanbase effortlessly got her #1's like they're $1 bills...

tumblr_lm55w1l6SX1qbjcc2o1_500.gif

A bruised barb. I could care less about charts, I'm a fan of music and talent.

jvwSey4XAClfa.jpg

A bruised barb. I could care less about charts, I'm a fan of music and talent.

jvwSey4XAClfa.jpg

Wouldn't a "barb" imply that I'm a Nicki Minaj fan? When have I said or even hinted that? LOL oh the things you come up with. Right, thats why you bought up "we support her". You're such a contradiction, and you don't even see it.