Official Thread - President Justin Timberlake - 2013 #1 Selling Album Of The Year

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

actually listening to those from the Mickey Mouse club, JC Chaz had the best voice

Bailey you are not shedding light on anything. Thats common knowledge even Justin will tell you he's the better vocalist but where is he now? Goes to show u have to be able to offer more than just a voice.

Who bringing Janet down? ITS called examples. Just like how you said Brandy's first album was succesful without Darkchild. Well guess what..so was JT's first..Tim only produced 3 songs on that album. and only 1 was released. sooooooo

No one's bringing down Janet... but they need an excuse as to why they shouldnt be compared..

Janet literally made "team producing" mainstream... If anything... JT & Timbo are just one big tribute to Janet.. which is fine... there's nothing wrong with it... IF IT AIN'T BROKE, as Janet said, DON'T FIX IT

Janet got crap over using the same producers

Can't be over something if you keep bringing it up like your his parole officer

Why not move on... It was said.. We all know who that was about.. Admitting it would be an overkill

lol i bought it up once, as an example to show how he hasn't changed in his scheming ways, im over it if i can listen to his music and you will see i gave a review so just cut it out, and how is admitting something that an interviewer asked u once...overkill? i know you love you some justin but you're sounding ridiculous right now if it was anyone else you wouldn't be so defensive lmao

lol i bought it up once, as an example to show how he hasn't changed in his scheming ways, im over it if i can listen to his music and you will see i gave a review so just cut it out, and how is admitting something that an interviewer asked u once...overkill? i know you love you some justin but you're sounding ridiculous right now if it was anyone else you wouldn't be so defensive lmao

I can't prove that without taking time to do so... the media is like a flea.. if there's one.. there's more

& I don't love Justin... I like him... i just don't get all delusional over him like JoeJoe & Kelly Rowland... or Craig & Brandy... I don't stan for him.. i don't think he's a legend.. i don't blame him for the Superbowl... I don't care how he reacted towards the superbowl...

I mean MJ was accused TWICE of child molestation yet he has "millions" of fans world wide..

JT ripped a material off the Goddess and y'all act like he made her record Discipline/20YO...

I can't prove that without taking time to do so... the media is like a flea.. if there's one.. there's more

& I don't love Justin... I like him... i just don't get all delusional over him like JoeJoe & Kelly Rowland... or Craig & Brandy... I don't stan for him.. i don't think he's a legend.. i don't blame him for the Superbowl... I don't care how he reacted towards the superbowl...

I mean MJ was accused TWICE of child molestation yet he has "millions" of fans world wide..

JT ripped a material off the Goddess and y'all act like he made her record Discipline/20YO...

omg thts not wht im saying at all im saying hes known for not owning up to wht he does regardless of who it is being honest and real isjust a good trait to have regardless if ur a successfull celeb or a flop moving on is facing whtever it is once and then saying im not talking about it again not trying to brush it off and deny it thts cowardly

omg thts not wht im saying at all im saying hes known for not owning up to wht he does regardless of who it is being honest and real isjust a good trait to have regardless if ur a successfull celeb or a flop moving on is facing whtever it is once and then saying im not talking about it again not trying to brush it off and deny it thts cowardly

He has owned up to it.. he was there... we all saw it... It was an accident... What's there to own up to? That's like you hitting me with your car, paying the ticket/fine/jail time, and having me stalk you begging you to "own up to it" --- despite you calling it an accident

are you dating him or listening to his music :blink: "A good trait"? You know what also would be a "good trait" to have? Not being accused of touching little boys in your theme park... but he got off 3 or more times... not saying he did.. but not saying he didn't

He has owned up to it.. he was there... we all saw it... It was an accident... What's there to own up to? That's like you hitting me with your car, paying the ticket/fine/jail time, and having me stalk you begging you to "own up to it" --- despite you calling it an accident

are you dating him or listening to his music :blink: "A good trait"? You know what also would be a "good trait" to have? Not being accused of touching little boys in your theme park... but he got off 3 or more times... not saying he did.. but not saying he didn't

lol im talking about owning up to what he said about kanye, lol stay with me and why are we talking about mj? mjs accusations and justin's jab at kanye dont hold the same weight

lol im talking about owning up to what he said about kanye, lol stay with me and why are we talking about mj? mjs accusations and justin's jab at kanye dont hold the same weight

its just funny how you hold one person under a microscope and another... not so much.. I just find it odd how you all do that.. kinda eerie if you ask me

He doesn't have to "Own up" to it... go to HULU.com and click SNL... fast-forward you will see & hear the remark... no need to dwell on this... and I'm sure he doesn't want to say "Kanye's a hoe ass ni**a"

He said everything he needed to say on SNL... You people want more and more and more... but when someone shows an ounce of maturity... an ounce of being an adult and not a glorified man-child, you still want more

and mj went to court and was acquitted and even before that case his career was never the same, and yea i know he settled with the first case

I'm aware of his acquittal... and I'm not going to beat it up more than it has been... just know one of your idols had been charged twice with child abuse after playing with them in his backyard playground... while Justin ripped off a Goddess costume and ignored his edited performance and you want to talk about "Good traits" :umm:

its just funny how you hold one person under a microscope and another... not so much.. I just find it odd how you all do that.. kinda eerie if you ask me

He doesn't have to "Own up" to it... go to HULU.com and click SNL... fast-forward you will see & hear the remark... no need to dwell on this... and I'm sure he doesn't want to say "Kanye's a hoe ass ni**a"

He said everything he needed to say on SNL... You people want more and more and more... but when someone shows an ounce of maturity... an ounce of being an adult and not a glorified man-child, you still want more

game wht are u talking about you're the one that bought mj in this the two subjects have nothing to do with each other mj was under the microscope or years bc of all that child molestation stuff, and if im correct justin said "did i change the words" or something to that effect, which is "not owning up to it" and justin wouldnt say that even if he could because he's a punk, and stop being overdramatic, u would think u were dating him by how defensive u are, "you people want more and more" ?...reallly?! cry me a river game (pun intended) cris+crocker.jpg

i would say this about anyone if something came up and they were questioned about something in the media, just fess up w.e it is i dont care if it was janet, rihanna, usher, or anyone else i liked even if i didnt't like them

• Upvote 1

I'm aware of his acquittal... and I'm not going to beat it up more than it has been... just know one of your idols had been charged twice with child abuse after playing with them in his backyard playground... while Justin ripped off a Goddess costume and ignored his edited performance and you want to talk about "Good traits" :umm:

im aware as well we can't talk about wht we dont know for certain and mj has passed we saw SNL and jt is alive and well so one thing has nothing to do with the other my friend

game wht are u talking about you're the one that bought mj in this the two subjects have nothing to do with each other mj was under the microscope or years bc of all that child molestation stuff, and if im correct justin said "did i change the words" or something to that effect, which is "not owning up to it" and justin wouldnt say that even if he could because he's a punk, and stop being overdramatic, u would think u were dating him by how defensive u are, "you people want more and more" ?...reallly?! cry me a river game (pun intended)

I think Justin was being sarcastic or a form of sarcasm... obviously he changed the words... how dumb can you all be? (no offense) but Why should he comment on it more than he already has?

So JT's a punk for not "owning up" to something he did on live television (for the 2nd time) even though we all seen it and we all know about it.. I think you're taking it too seriously..

im aware as well we can't talk about wht we dont know for certain and mj has passed we saw SNL and jt is alive and well so one thing has nothing to do with the other my friend

If you honestly think JT was not making a fool of the interviewer... than this convo is over

I think Justin was being sarcastic or a form of sarcasm... obviously he changed the words... how dumb can you all be? (no offense) but Why should he comment on it more than he already has?

So JT's a punk for not "owning up" to something he did on live television (for the 2nd time) even though we all seen it and we all know about it.. I think you're taking it too seriously..

see thts wht im saying i know he was being sarcastic, i just said regardless if it was all in good fun and he was asked about it by an interviewer even if he laughed it off and said yea i was just being funny, thts still admitting it he couldve even bought up kanyes twitter rant which was the reason jt did it anyway, well hes a punk anyway lol this just adds to his "punkness"

If you honestly think JT was not making a fool of the interviewer... than this convo is over

lol i guess its over then, i still like his music but hes one artist that should stick to talking about his music and nothing more

much like MJ

which is wht he did, he didnt do many interviews and in those interviews he always said he didnt molest those children, in all the interviews where they asked him, thats him answering the interviewers question see, regardless if we believed him he answered he always sais he would rather slit his wrists than hurt a child

I'm aware... He's not the type of person to do interviews.. he didn't need to anyways.. he was fucking Michael Jackson...

but when he did and they would ask him about the accusations, he would always say he didnt do it, in fact i remember him saying he would rather slit his wrists than hurt a child, he couldve easily said i dont wanna talk about it but he didnt he spoke up he didn't cower

but when he did and they would ask him about the accusations, he would always say he didnt do it, in fact i remember him saying he would rather slit his wrists than hurt a child, he couldve easily said i dont wanna talk about it but he didnt he spoke up he didn't cower

granted if you believe he hasn't lied... like his spider bite

Has Brandy????? Lmao How many has Janet had without JJ &TL...what..2? Lmao...wow thats alot. Hit me up when these folks have a slew of hits outside of their right hand man not to mention...theyve had more albums than JT. I WULD HOPE THE WORKED WIT OTHER PRODUCERS lol

It's not Janet's fault that the Superbowl happened at the time she stopped working with Jimmy and Terry. I'm sure if it weren't for her being blacklisted she would've had more hits without them. Hell "Just A Little While" was doing great until the backlash.

Too bad I'm a fan of 3 out of the 4.. My last.fm says I'm a fan and that's why I can give an unbiased opinion on their current work. You on the other hand are just coming into this thread and attempting to treat JT like he's Kelly Rowland or one of those other flops you mentioned.

No ones a fan of Kelly Rowland..

You're literally trolling this thread. You haven't spoke a word of truth and I'm 80% positive you don't like his music. I guess the mods are on vacation

Once again Kelly's got you pressed. You're bringing her up again. Well the over 1 million copies sold of "Motivation" says she has a few fans. I ain't trolling nothing you're just mad cause the truth is being spoken. Also I have a couple of JT songs on my Itunes. I'm still not a fan tho. I just like a few of his songs :)

http://www.google.co...iw=1113&bih=540

"I wish I had supported Janet more. I am not sorry I apologized, but I wish I had been there more for Janet."

Too bad he said it when it didn't count and the damage had already been done

He doesn't have to "Own up" to it... go to HULU.com and click SNL... fast-forward you will see & hear the remark... no need to dwell on this... and I'm sure he doesn't want to say "Kanye's a hoe ass nigga"

If you don't wanna get involved in something then leave it alone. You keep saying he said what he needed to say when in fact he didn't NEED to say anything. Did Janet NEED to say anything to Khia? Um no. Stop saying he was being mature when he changed the lyrics and took a jab. How the fuck is that being adult? You see what you wanna see but since you need help i'ma point it out to you like I just did :) You keep saying we're bringing up the superbowl but in the last few posts you're the one constantly doing it and it ain't the fact he ripped off a piece of clothing it's how he left her to get dragged by anybody and everybody.
  • Upvote 3