Skin Game

Maxence

This song I LOVE but I feel like it's too much going on, if you listen to the accapella version of it, on certain parts her vocals are really great but bcause the beats and production is so heavy you can't hear enough of her vocals.

Yea the music was too heavy...I love her voice in the accappela version

I think if it had a less hectic beat to go with those aggressive vocals it'd be perfect. Like I didn't like the song hardly at all until I heard this acapella version last year. Her vocals are doing so much and that "OOOOOOH JUST A SKIN GAME!!!" part & the "the skin gaaaaammmme" part! Are you serious? That is SICK I love that shit.

Effrem would be my favorite DJ in the world if he took all the vocals and then put them on a beat that let them shine more......

• Upvote 1

I think if it had a less hectic beat to go with those aggressive vocals it'd be perfect. Like I didn't like the song hardly at all until I heard this acapella version last year. Her vocals are doing so much and that "OOOOOOH JUST A SKIN GAME!!!" part & the "the skin gaaaaammmme" part! Are you serious? That is SICK I love that shit.

Effrem would be my favorite DJ in the world if he took all the vocals and then put them on a beat that let them shine more......

lmao wow just saw your post

lmao wow just saw your post

Yea Im gonna try to pull all the vocals and make a full length acapella 1 because this 1s only the verses and bits & pieces of other vocal parts but not everything. I've never really done that before but I wanna try (if someone else can and does, go for it please)

But yes Effrem, I believe you can do a great job with this.

• 2 weeks later...