What's your fave sad songs you can connect to?

jarrylf

GODtina's "Hurt" comes to mind. Every fucking lyric, every note, every emotion that she put into that song is how I felt when I lost my mom. :tear::cry:

Would you tell me I was wrong?

Would you help me understand?

Are you looking down upon me?

Are you proud of who I am?

2wqd8qu-1.gif

OMG YESSSSSS!!!! My fave BalladTina song of all time, thats her whole heart & soul into that fucking song.

• Upvote 1

this song used to make me cry

You mean Where did the feeling go? That is 1 of THE 1st songs I ever felt and had the power to change my mood, hell Selena's voice.....shit we missed out on having her life cut so short, that women's heart was all in her vocals, like she had a way with the notes she sang. That alone makes me sad.

Speaking of female singers whose life was cut too short & had a great voice, Aaliyah's I care for you has always had a way with my heart, same with The 1 I gave my heart to.

And I'm suprise Im beating Andy to this 1, but Mariahs whole Butterfly album prettymuch for me specifically The Roof (that song....its everything about it, the instrumentals, her heavenly yet almost eerie harmonies, hell as simple as the part she says "Makes me feel aliiiive" just moves me), Butterfly, Breakdown (OFCOURSE, god I love that song and I feel that song), My All (ofcourse), Fourth Of July & Outside

You mean Where did the feeling go? That is 1 of THE 1st songs I ever felt and had the power to change my mood, hell Selena's voice.....shit we missed out on having her life cut so short, that women's heart was all in her vocals, like she had a way with the notes she sang. That alone makes me sad.

Speaking of female singers whose life was cut too short & had a great voice, Aaliyah's I care for you has always had a way with my heart, same with The 1 I gave my heart to.

was talking about the song in my link...didnt it come out? Its Bad Goodbye from Clint Black and Wynonna

No Me Queda Mas is a great sad song from Selena. She was perfection in that video and her vocals were just raw in that song

was talking about the song in my link...didnt it come out? Its Bad Goodbye from Clint Black and Wynonna

No Me Queda Mas is a great sad song from Selena. She was perfection in that video and her vocals were just raw in that song

Oh I see it now lol thought it was a response to mine, my bad :asham:

yes, Yes, & YES, like I said her heart was in dem vocals, and like you said she was just perfection in every frame of that video.