What's One Flaw About Yourself You Wish You Could Change?

Escapade

tumblr_mizs88UEiT1rui748o1_400.gif

tumblr_mizs88UEiT1rui748o2_400.gif

I wish I'd stop going head over footwear for people - I just fall for someone and then they do something that was obvious they'd do yet because of my lust I allowed them to do it and I get hurt.

I also wish I could say no more. Like my good girl said - "I do this! Time after time after time! I do all this shit for other people! And then I wake up and I'm empty! I have nothing!" - Preach it Tiffany.

• Upvote 3

My overactive tendency to try to win acceptance. It's been the thing I've been working my hardest to fix about myself especially in the last few years which have been some of the worst of my life. Second half of 09 - through the first half of 2011 to be specific. I'm getting better, but I'm still a work in progress.

• Upvote 3

my confidence ....its not right....and this past year I went thru so much only to learn I am smart, I am attractive, I should be pulling em in and tossing em to the side....but thats not me...and I have anxiety attacks....I dont like those....I only have them driving on the highway, thats if I don't take my med for anxiety, the anxiety annoys me because I hate heights and esp bridges I remember the first one I had I thought I was dying, I prayed to God because I said I have so much more I want to do.....I tell you people EVERYTHING....half the shit I say here would NEVER hit facebook....I guess I love you...but no one loves me

• Upvote 2

My overactive tendency to try to win acceptance. It's been the thing I've been working my hardest to fix about myself especially in the last few years which have been some of the worst of my life. Second half of 09 - through the first half of 2011 to be specific. I'm getting better, but I'm still a work in progress.

Hmmm It might be a Leo thing. It feels good to be liked by everyone though. I just learned that if ppl don't accept you then fuck them. We Leo's are a blast on our own, we can have a damn good party by ourselves! lol

• Upvote 1

I have/had that tendency, when u get older you realize its not about what others think, because good or bad they may think something about u that isn't true nor fair. I have learned true acceptance is about loving yourself, when you love you, you attract people to you, sometimes not even knowing it, because you radiate an energy about yourself that everyone really wants, an energy that shines independent of others
  • Upvote 1

I wish I'd stop going head over footwear for people - I just fall for someone and then they do something that was obvious they'd do yet because of my lust I allowed them to do it and I get hurt.

I also wish I could say no more. Like my good girl said - "I do this! Time after time after time! I do all this shit for other people! And then I wake up and I'm empty! I have nothing!" - Preach it Tiffany.

I have'nt read that I feel bad I let that Beyonce stuff get to me and I felt like the old me like you have to "shade" him back when we all know Bu is a sweety, so I give u plus points until im out today........but bitch dont get happy with it

I just stopped lusting over ppl tbh. Things never go my way. Maybe when I'm older and more mature it'll work out. Ppl will only do to you what you allow them to do. Put your muthfuckin foot down Bu! lol let them know you are Bu Al Mana, a child of Janet and Wissams, you deserve respect!

my confidence ....its not right....and this past year I went thru so much only to learn I am smart, I am attractive, I should be pulling em in and tossing em to the side....but thats not me...and I have anxiety attacks....I dont like those....I only have them driving on the highway, thats if I don't take my med for anxiety, the anxiety annoys me because I hate heights and esp bridges I remember the first one I had I thought I was dying, I prayed to God because I said I have so much more I want to do.....I tell you people EVERYTHING....half the shit I say here would NEVER hit facebook....I guess I love you...but no one loves me

Oh I'm sooooo bitch made when it comes to heights. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like being off the ground, which sucks because I have too fly so much! I have low confidence too but I'm working on it (thanks to my good sis Mac and Clinique). Hopefully by the end of the year I'll start believing in myself more, and you too!

• Upvote 1

I just stopped lusting over ppl tbh. Things never go my way. Maybe when I'm older and more mature it'll work out. Ppl will only do to you what you allow them to do. Put your muthfuckin foot down Bu! lol let them know you are Bu Al Mana, a child of Janet and Wissams, you deserve respect!

Oh I'm sooooo bitch made when it comes to heights. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like being off the ground, which sucks because I have too fly so much! I have low confidence too but I'm working on it (thanks to my good sis Mac and Clinique). Hopefully by the end of the year I'll start believing in myself more, and you too!

mine are association, my first anxiety attack happen driving home on the expressway, so I have a thing about that...sometimes...not all the time...thankfully...BUT flights, I thought that was going to be a HUGE issue, until I decided to take my first flight to Dallas, and I had my pills and a few strong drinks in the airport.....long short of it...I can fly with NO PROBLEM

Hmmm It might be a Leo thing. It feels good to be liked by everyone though. I just learned that if ppl don't accept you then fuck them. We Leo's are a blast on our own, we can have a damn good party by ourselves! lol

I think so, too. It's like I just had this need to make everyone around me happy to the point I lost myself in the process. I went to places and ended up with thoughts I never thought I'd have. It's worse when you're younger, too, since you're still trying to learn who you are. It makes you twice as malleable. But as I've said, I've learned quickly and learned alot, with the main principle to be to put myself first. I will still be as giving and loving and open as possible, but not to the point it conflicts with who and what I know myself to be anymore.

I have/had that tendency, when u get older you realize its not about what others think, because good or bad they may think something about u that isn't true nor fair. I have learned true acceptance is about loving yourself, when you love you, you attract people to you, sometimes not even knowing it, because you radiate an energy about yourself that everyone really wants, an energy that shines independent of others

Exactly right. There's nothing wrong with putting yourself first, which was another lesson I learned. You can still be giving and caring and not have to give up everything you are. Anyone who asks you to isn't good for you.

• Upvote 2

I've struggled with my confidence, too. Came with the territory of wanting acceptance. I think the key to that is never forgetting who you are. Easier said than done, but the more you remind yourself of that the better. When you know who you are, you know what you deserve, and keeping that in mind helps you keep your head held high and pushing for the best.

I wish I had a more robust bum

I need to workout

side note .....you look good nice lips and Italian....God make me meet an Italian ....anywho....you are fine as you are....just dont go too skinny you look great Rocco, those lips, Italian...you're a beautiful man...enjoy it....I know it gets lonely no one gets you no one is good enough you get mad frustrated.....honey that was my 20s....you will have better.....I promise...only lesson I know now...is HURRY....time flashes by like lightening in the sky

I went to Cedar Point and it was the WORST trip ever.....like no I like the ground thank you

side note .....you look good nice lips and Italian....God make me meet an Italian ....anywho....you are fine as you are....just dont go too skinny you look great Rocco, those lips, Italian...you're a beautiful man...enjoy it....I know it gets lonely no one gets you no one is good enough you get mad frustrated.....honey that was my 20s....you will have better.....I promise...only lesson I know now...is HURRY....time flashes by like lightening in the sky

Thank you, and I'm very content with my life right now, I've found a great sense of peace