What's One Flaw About Yourself You Wish You Could Change?

Escapade

I'm stupid enough to stan for people who sing better than me :lol: The downside of that is I'm constantly trying to be as good as they are, and I just don't measure up. I do need to get to an open mic night but I want some practice with mic technique first - and then it needs to get warmer. :lol:

I did book myself onto a singing masterclass in London in a couple of weeks' time. J Marie Cooper is leading it. :D

Oh :lol: But you can't compare yourself to them, it's nver a good thing to do. They are good and all but that doesn't mean that you can't be just as good or better.

Wa, that's what you gotta do, put yourself out there do whatever you can to make it work and eventually things will go your way and your confidence will go up :wub:

But you cook amazing things. Rice is just boring :lol: Doesn't it take like 40 minutes to boil?

Lol awww thanks :lol:!! Rich is boring but I need it to go with what else I cook sometimes :lol:. I think it takes like 10 minutes tbh. It depends how much rice you have and how long it's already been soaked etc. It's so weird!

Lmao they're much easier! I'm a HORRIBLE cook. I don't even bother with the kitchen lol. Hopefully my husband can cook cause if he can't then we'll be in some serious trouble! :lol:

:lmao:!!! I love to cook - I'm just not that great at it haha!

Put the rice in a saucepan, cover the rice with water up to about the distance between the end of your finger and the first bit that bends (1 inch?). Cook on high til it boils, turn down to lowest heat and cover.

You have to use your brain though because of you only have like a tiny bit of rice you won't want to cover it with an inch of water!

Put the rice in a saucepan, cover the rice with water up to about the distance between the end of your finger and the first bit that bends (1 inch?). Cook on high til it boils, turn down to lowest heat and cover.

You have to use your brain though because of you only have like a tiny bit of rice you won't want to cover it with an inch of water!

you look like that and you cook ? :o

Ima need Bu to get a rice cooker, I have one it make Jasmine rice nice and fluffy for my Indian dishes I love it, and I found some great naan bread in the store that actually tastes better than that from the Grill of India restaurant I go to, but their food is the bomb tho

If you like rice and dont know how to boil it, trust me, rice cooker is the way forward :wub:

I just don't believe in convenience appliances :lol:. I much prefer getting it wrong whilst enjoying making it rather than having perfect rice where I did nothing put push a button

That's what I did :lol:. I think it's the type of rice I used - Jasmine rice is supposedly supposed to clump together :unsure: ?

Ima need Bu to get a rice cooker, I have one it make Jasmine rice nice and fluffy for my Indian dishes I love it, and I found some great naan bread in the store that actually tastes better than that from the Grill of India restaurant I go to, but their food is the bomb tho

Jasmine rice is perfect for chinese/thai cooking. Basmati rice goes better with Indian dishes :)

I just don't believe in convenience appliances :lol:. I much prefer getting it wrong whilst enjoying making it rather than having perfect rice where I did nothing put push a button

That's what I did :lol:. I think it's the type of rice I used - Jasmine rice is supposedly supposed to clump together :unsure: ?

I only cook basmati :)