What's One Flaw About Yourself You Wish You Could Change?

Escapade

Salt what do you mean by robust? I wish I had a big ghetto booty, like the ones in ratchet music bids but I have huge boobs so I guess I should just be grateful lol

I had a petite bum to begin with but now that I'm really skinny it's practically disappeared -_-

None.

I am constantly learning, growing, and progressing as a person and I love who I am becoming each and every day. I will never be perfect, but I care for and appreciate what I am about. Yes, I have insecurities just like everyone else, but that is unique to me and I am working on them!!

• Upvote 2

I never heard that... you just made that up to make yourself feel better

He's right. Recognizing you have faults is the only way to improve them. I agree with you on the point that faults and negatives shouldn't be your only focus. Acknowledging the positives is just as important. My position on this is that focus should be balanced. Knowing that there is positive and negative in all of us is what reminds us we're human with the ability to constantly grow and change.

• Upvote 2

He's right. Recognizing you have faults is the only way to improve them. I agree with you on the point that faults and negatives shouldn't be your only focus. Acknowledging the positives is just as important. My position on this is that focus should be balanced. Knowing that there is positive and negative in all of us is what reminds us we're human with the ability to constantly grow and change.

This!

My confidence - no matter what I do I just can't seem to get there, not with singing, not even with just holding my head up and looking people in the eye.

But you are very good at singing :o Usually people who have confidence issues are able to forget about it once they hit the stage. Are you able to karaoke in a pub or something?

But you are very good at singing :o Usually people who have confidence issues are able to forget about it once they hit the stage. Are you able to karaoke in a pub or something?

I was thinking along the same lines, she has a wonderful voice that should give her confidence in some ways

I just stopped lusting over ppl tbh. Things never go my way. Maybe when I'm older and more mature it'll work out. Ppl will only do to you what you allow them to do. Put your muthfuckin foot down Bu! lol let them know you are Bu Al Mana, a child of Janet and Wissams, you deserve respect!

I have the need to feel real special... :(

But yes I'm Bu...Al Mana if yew nasty!

I like that it's taking me so long to post, I decided since I was 19 to change what I didn't like about myself and life and personality, and I have on most aspects. The 1 thing thats still iffy, I 2nd guess myself ALOT, too much for comfort, but it's very much a work in progress I'm definitely better with stopping that today than I was in my school days. And I'm getting much better with my patience, also a work in progress that constantly gets tested lol, but it's something else Im better with than I was years ago.

I was thinking along the same lines, she has a wonderful voice that should give her confidence in some ways

I'm stupid enough to stan for people who sing better than me :lol: The downside of that is I'm constantly trying to be as good as they are, and I just don't measure up. I do need to get to an open mic night but I want some practice with mic technique first - and then it needs to get warmer. :lol:

I did book myself onto a singing masterclass in London in a couple of weeks' time. J Marie Cooper is leading it. :D

When I'm under pressure in life I tend to freeze disengage and avoid rather than facing the issue and using the fear to fuel and drive me. I never noticed it before the last few years because things usually just worked out for me. I have noticed it though and I'm trying to change that. It's especially difficult because those closest to me tend to be very driven, and when in a tough situation they use their drive to push through.

• Upvote 1

When I'm under pressure in life I tend to freeze disengage and avoid rather than facing the issue and using the fear to fuel and drive me. I never noticed it before the last few years because things usually just worked out for me. I have noticed it though and I'm trying to change that. It's especially difficult because those closest to me tend to be very driven, and when in a tough situation they use their drive to push through.

Im proud of you for sharing that, for some of us sharing what is personal isn't as easy, I think thats a huge step for you because I never hear you say much in that manner, except for the am I a Bitch thread, sometimes you have to be :yep: