Bradley Cooper Still Lives With His Mother

Escapade

From Perez Hilton

bradley-cooper-details-mag-lives-with-mom__oPt.jpg

Bradley Cooper may be one of the most desired men in Hollywood, but he’s already settled down with a leading lady: his mom Gloria.

The Hangover 3 star revealed in the May issue of Details magazine that he has been living with his mom since January 2011 — after the death of his father Charles who lost a gruesome battle with cancer.

There's been much speculation about which women are coming in and out of Bradley Cooper's life, but there's one special lady who's taken up residence with the Oscar nominee: his mom.

As a man who's rumored to have a pretty active dating life, that sounds like it could be a problem. But as Cooper, 38, tells the May issue of Details magazine, it really isn't that bad.

"The best way I can answer that is to say we're surviving. Both of us. Let's face it: It's probably not easy for her, by the way, to be living with her son. It's life," the "Hangover III" actor said.

"And right now, two years after my father's death, this is where we are. My family is very close, and my dad dying was brutal for all of us. It was a schism, and its aftershock has not stopped. And we need each other."

Don't misunderstand - "it's not without complications," he continued. "It's not like I live in a compound and she's in the guesthouse. No. She's in the next room. But here's the thing: She's a cool chick. We can hang, and she can roll with the punches. If that wasn't the case, there's no way."

Rolling with the punches just might involve grandkids soon, as Cooper added that he does want to start a family of his own one day.

"I really hope I have that experience in my life," he told Details. "I saw how much joy fatherhood gave my own dad. So I hope it’s part of my journey. You go through stages in your life, and fatherhood seems like a natural stage."

His next movie, "The Hangover Part III," opens May 24.

SN- Do you guys find him attractive?

From Perez Hilton

bradley-cooper-details-mag-lives-with-mom__oPt.jpg

Bradley Cooper may be one of the most desired men in Hollywood, but he’s already settled down with a leading lady: his mom Gloria.

The Hangover 3 star revealed in the May issue of Details magazine that he has been living with his mom since January 2011 — after the death of his father Charles who lost a gruesome battle with cancer.

There's been much speculation about which women are coming in and out of Bradley Cooper's life, but there's one special lady who's taken up residence with the Oscar nominee: his mom.

As a man who's rumored to have a pretty active dating life, that sounds like it could be a problem. But as Cooper, 38, tells the May issue of Details magazine, it really isn't that bad.

"The best way I can answer that is to say we're surviving. Both of us. Let's face it: It's probably not easy for her, by the way, to be living with her son. It's life," the "Hangover III" actor said.

"And right now, two years after my father's death, this is where we are. My family is very close, and my dad dying was brutal for all of us. It was a schism, and its aftershock has not stopped. And we need each other."

Don't misunderstand - "it's not without complications," he continued. "It's not like I live in a compound and she's in the guesthouse. No. She's in the next room. But here's the thing: She's a cool chick. We can hang, and she can roll with the punches. If that wasn't the case, there's no way."

Rolling with the punches just might involve grandkids soon, as Cooper added that he does want to start a family of his own one day.

"I really hope I have that experience in my life," he told Details. "I saw how much joy fatherhood gave my own dad. So I hope it’s part of my journey. You go through stages in your life, and fatherhood seems like a natural stage."

His next movie, "The Hangover Part III," opens May 24.

SN- Do you guys find him attractive?

those blue eyes will melt you, he alright I wouldnt go GaGa over him
  • Upvote 1

those blue eyes will melt you, he alright I wouldnt go GaGa over him

There's something about a mama's boy that you can't help but love LOL. I didn't know he was 38 though! I don't think he's drop dead gorgeous but there's something about blue eyes that I love LOL. They're just so piercing and dreamy!

I've seen a few movies of his and I think he's quite handsome. Also, the fact he's staying with his mom to help her and himself through this time after losing his father shows a big heart.

I do love this picture of him:

bradley-cooper-300.jpg

Long, somewhat messy hair; facial hair; lovely smile; and of course those gorgeous icy blue eyes.

• Upvote 1

If he has a movie to watch that I actually love,......its "Limitless" I really enjoyed that, I actually saw it in the theater and I have watched it several times since. The idea you could take a pill and access the parts of the brain you dont use and use them is kinda cool.

There's something about a mama's boy that you can't help but love LOL. I didn't know he was 38 though! I don't think he's drop dead gorgeous but there's something about blue eyes that I love LOL. They're just so piercing and dreamy!

blue or green :whistle: they're so nice to look into while they on their back getting it and happy you know? :wub:

why are the females so much smarter than the dudes? :unsure: make me feel like I need to try new thangs in muh life :filenails:

Because we're amazing! I honestly don't know though LOL. Guys are pretty smart too. I guess it just depends on the person and their willingness to learn new things.

• Upvote 1

guys know they have a brain and a peen....that's about where its at :filenails: which one they use...well that is a pickle

:lol: Well women don't always use their brains, least of all the right way. Maybe not as often as guys don't, but I think we've seen some examples of that -_-

If he has a movie to watch that I actually love,......its "Limitless" I really enjoyed that, I actually saw it in the theater and I have watched it several times since. The idea you could take a pill and access the parts of the brain you dont use and use them is kinda cool.

Have you seen 'The Words' I enjoyed that one. He is a struggling writer than finds a manuscript and then publishes it as his... And he was adorable on Alias too
  • Upvote 1