Damn Janet check your man...

vibeology

Janet Jackson’s Qatari husband has allegedly fired an employee from his firm soon after she reported being raped in a Dubai hotel, according to media reports on Sunday.

After filing the rape report, 24-year-old Norwegian Marte Deborah Dalelv was sentenced to 16 months in prison after being accused of sexual relations outside of marriage, strictly forbidden in Shariah (Islamic) law.

article-0-1AE3678C000005DC-219_306x423.jpg

On March 6, Dalelv reported that she was raped by a colleague whilst on a business trip from Qatar with Al Mana Interiors, the company belonging to Janet Jackson’s husband Wissam al-Mana.

In a statement reported by The Daily Mail, the firm was “by her side” throughout her struggle, but that they were obligated to fire her after she “declined to have positive and constructive discussions about her employment statuses,” according to a representative for the Wissam al-Mana’s interior design firm. According to the British newspaper, three weeks after she reported the rape, Dalelv was suspended from her employment.

Three weeks later, she received a letter of resignation, signed by al-Mana himself, the newspaper report added, providing extracts from the letter.

‘'Further to the suspension letter notified to you on 20th March 2013, we hereby inform you that your employment with Al Mana Interiors W.L.L. is terminated for misconduct and breach of your employment duties, effective immediately,” the letter says.

“We are sympathetic to Marte Dalelv during this very difficult situation,” a statement from the company read.

:umm: :umm: :umm:

http://www.dailymail...iness-trip.html

A lot of Sharia Law has no basis in the Quran. It's made up through century old interpretations and own agendas. If they did it the prophet Muhammads way then the rapist would have been stoned to death.

I didn't see it in the article but she did get released after Norwegians caused an uproar - rightly so too. I hope she recovers from her tragic ordeal :(

Also Dubai better check itself. It has no oil and relies heavily on tourism. This sort of shit will put people off. Get the facts and then act appropriately. I understand their stance on alcohol - it's their religion. But the rape thing is just stupid.

Mr. Jackson released a statement:

"The decision had nothing to do with the rape allegation, and unfortunately neither Ms. Dalelv nor her attorneys have chosen to contact the company to discuss her employment status." - See more at: http://www.thehollyw...h.IBtGMxZH.dpuf

http://www.newser.co...rape-claim.html

This is not Janet related.. I'm not sure why it's posted in Janet's forum.. This is Janet's husband's job.. his business.. he followed the rules.. If he would have excused this, there would had been serious consequences from his world. You Americans need to understand that you do not run the world.. we have our own troubles.. Let Dubai take care of Dubai

• Upvote 1

Mr. Jackson released a statement:

"The decision had nothing to do with the rape allegation, and unfortunately neither Ms. Dalelv nor her attorneys have chosen to contact the company to discuss her employment status." - See more at: http://www.thehollyw...h.IBtGMxZH.dpuf

http://www.newser.co...rape-claim.html

This is not Janet related.. I'm not sure why it's posted in Janet's forum.. This is Janet's husband's job.. his business.. he followed the rules.. If he would have excused this, there would had been serious consequences from his world. You Americans need to understand that you do not run the world.. we have our own troubles.. Let Dubai take care of Dubai

I posted this and im not American. IF it was true, then its holy fucked up. And I did wonder if I should post here or on the other side, but you really think this is not Janet related? The woman that made RN and TVR should have accepted its "just business"? Not that she could do anything about it, but it would make me further wonder about the relationship and her place in the family.

I posted this and im not American. IF it was true, then its holy fucked up. And I did wonder if I should post here or on the other side, but you really think this is not Janet related? The woman that made RN and TVR should have accepted its "just business"? Not that she could do anything about it, but it would make me further wonder about the relationship and her place in the family.

In that case.. let's just post every "sad" story about race, rape, & world issues on this side of the forum...

Her place in the family is wife.. not CEO or President or Chairperson... you do realize that right? :blink:

It's not fucked up.. she wasn't fired bc she was "raped".. she was fired bc she broke the law.. irrelevant of the rape case

for:

1) Having sex with a married man

2) Drinking on the job

3) Filing false report

• Upvote 1