'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

I get that these are tough times inside the Top 20 but some of these votes still cut deep. Reyna, my fellow rock-loving sister coming for Aeroslay, and HollyHood, well, Nothing Compares 2 Ur insubordination.

:tear:

I'm upset about the votes for George Michael. :cry: But actually, I see someone better to vote for. Hang on a sec...

Aw dang, not Bell Biv Devoted's "Elixir" -_-:P

I don't want to see many go that will, having said that, I can appreciate a multitude of musical tastes. In the case of George Michael he is one very talented musician and is underrated, having said that, I can appreciate those like Matt that actually are familiar with his music. George Michael wasn't so popular after the 90s but he put out very good albums

I don't want to see many go that will, having said that, I can appreciate a multitude of musical tastes. In the case of George Michael he is one very talented musician and is underrated, having said that, I can appreciate those like Matt that actually are familiar with his music. George Michael wasn't so popular after the 90s but he put out very good albums

Yeah absolutely, I still like many of his songs "Careless Whisper," "Faith," "Father Figure," "Freedom," "Jesus to a Child" and respect the fact that he writes and produces his own music ~ I'm just passionately Poisonous ... or Poisonously passionate whichever lol

He is great. But you have to remember we've eliminated a lot of 'who?''s and are down to a lot of great songs from great people... Like HollyHood said we will be pressed at this point because chances are we love all the songs left.