You wanna be this Queen B, but ya can't be

Utopia

That's why ya mad at me

69532480148818649832_zps38ea1167.gif

:lol: at that Monique gif. Anyway I was such a prude back then. I couldn't stand nasty songs. I remember when I was about 12 or 13 when this came out I had gotten access to Lil Kim's "Hardcore" album because I loved the "Ladies Night" song and video but when I listened to the album I was like :umm: Now you got me finna watch the video "Yeah here's anotha one...unh un huh...yeah...and another one. Lil Kim the Queen B"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQwdzKm7hk

• Upvote 1

I LOVE Ladies Night, I think Lisa slayed them all in my opinion but Kim was slayin too, well they all really were, Brat came at that shit hard as fuck

Left-eye did slay them and she knew it. You could tell by her confidence especially in this performance. Everybody was so ready for her solo album. Tho in this performance I wasn't here for Da Brat's "Lesbionic" Dyke teas she was giving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFJER15v9zg

• Upvote 1

The original Queen Bee.. :wub:

Lemme bop:

I'ma throw shade if I can't get paid..blow you up to your girl like an army grenade..

tumblr_m5qqem5Qhe1qf3zmto1_500_zpsd773f50b.gif

WAIT

Aiyyo shorty, won't you go get a bag of the lethal

I'll be undressed in the bra all see through

While you count your jewels thinkin I'ma cheat you

The only one thing I wanna do is freak you

• Upvote 1

Yessssssss...the mixtape version tho??>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me stress

the tattoos on ya breasts?

B.I.G.

you rockin' MY property

P-Y-P

Play your position

Now I got you wishin

you never started dissin

Plus I give head better than yooooooou

my pussy get wetter than yooooooou

fuck better than yooooooou

I dedicate this song to ya

Like R. Kelly

and them twin Pacs in ya belly

Yes, Queen!...I'm sure this predicated one of Faith's many ass-whoopins tho.

Yessssssss...the mixtape version tho??>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me stress

the tattoos on ya breasts?

B.I.G.

you rockin' MY property

P-Y-P

Play your position

Now I got you wishin

you never started dissin

Plus I give head better than yooooooou

my pussy get wetter than yooooooou

fuck better than yooooooou

I dedicate this song to ya

Like R. Kelly

and them twin Pacs in ya belly

Yes, Queen!...I'm sure this predicated one of Faith's many ass-whoopins tho.

OMG i think i've never heard this version :o i feel like a flop stan now :umm:

And LMAO, Kim herself wasn't safe but she didn't care and would hit back on him :lol:

Rumor has it that when they were both recording Another, that kim was PISSED at him and he told her to put it in a verse. She did and went IN on him, he couldn't handle it and hit her but her verse was so brilliant that he kept it and put it on the album :asham:

Am i the only one who doesn't care that much for Ladies Night? I mean, the video SLAYS but still ... :ph34r:

AreYouSeriousJanetJackson_zps9b9d0033.gif

WAIT

Aiyyo shorty, won't you go get a bag of the lethal

I'll be undressed in the bra all see through

While you count your jewels thinkin I'ma cheat you

The only one thing I wanna do is freak you

That's my favorite verse from "Crush on You" :lol: I think i'ma do that for karaoke. I just don't know all of Lil Cease's raps with his ugly ass. I just know a little of it but I know all of Kim's lol.

• Upvote 1

OMG i think i've never heard this version :o i feel like a flop stan now :umm:

And LMAO, Kim herself wasn't safe but she didn't care and would hit back on him :lol:

Rumor has it that when they were both recording Another, that kim was PISSED at him and he told her to put it in a verse. She did and went IN on him, he couldn't handle it and hit her but her verse was so brilliant that he kept it and put it on the album :asham:

Yeah I heard that too...but I was talking about Faith whooping her ass after hearing this. :lol: She went in on Faith and Pac...They scrapped the verse from the album version when Pac got killed tho and added Jay-Z. I remember having this on a mixtape when they were actual tapes :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah I heard that too...but I was talking about Faith whooping her ass after hearing this. :lol: She went in on Faith and Pac...They scrapped the verse from the album version when Pac got killed tho and added Jay-Z. I remember having this on a mixtape when they were actual tapes :lol:

Faith beat up Lil Kim? I need receipts :filenails:

AreYouSeriousJanetJackson_zps9b9d0033.gif

That's my favorite verse from "Crush on You" :lol: I think i'ma do that for karaoke. I just don't know all of Lil Cease's raps with his ugly ass. I just know a little of it but I know all of Kim's lol.

Well... it's only natural :lol: As soon as she starts rapping you completely forget about the other artist :wub:

Faith did? :o I can't imagine her doing it tbh :o

OOOOHHHHH... i've heard this :lol: Completely forgot about it :lol: #flopstan

Oh btw, talking about Faith, how is her relationship with Missy and MJB ?

Well... it's only natural :lol: As soon as she starts rapping you completely forget about the other artist :wub:

Faith did? :o I can't imagine her doing it tbh :o

OOOOHHHHH... i've heard this :lol: Completely forgot about it :lol: #flopstan

Oh btw, talking about Faith, how is her relationship with Missy and MJB ?

Oh yea Faith beat Kim down, she said it was just 1 time that was needed

Faith & Missy are close, Mary J & Faith however is iffy where they respect each other but I don't think they really "like" each other, because Mary pretty much said out that she feels like Puffy gave Faith more attention and the style that she came up with.

:lmao: I love that gif...where is this from?

Oh i hav no clue, i steal all my shit from my cousins picasa/photobucket accounts :asham:

Oh yea Faith beat Kim down, she said it was just 1 time that was needed

Faith & Missy are close, Mary J & Faith however is iffy where they respect each other but I don't think they really "like" each other, because Mary pretty much said out that she feels like Puffy gave Faith more attention and the style that she came up with.

And Kim didn't fight back?

Oh yeah, i completely forgot about Mary going IN on Puffy for giving faith the goods :lol: Puffy was always a shady queen.

Oh i hav no clue, i steal all my shit from my cousins picasa/photobucket accounts :asham:

And Kim didn't fight back?

Oh yeah, i completely forgot about Mary going IN on Puffy for giving faith the goods :lol: Puffy was always a shady queen.

lol and yeah I can't believe Kim didn't fight back. Kim got into a lot of fights. How we know if Faith won or not anyway?