Its time we address the big elephant in the room

RedSimba

Usually, I spend it alone eating Reeses and watching Hocus Pocus lol, but this year I actually spent it with family ~ my niece and nephew went trick-or-treating, and this street we went up was MOBBED. I've never seen anything like it (I grew up on a relatively quiet street where he'd have a few ToTers but not hundreds lol)

• Upvote 2

Just got back from Universal Studios, LOVED IT, had a great time, used my sister as a bodygurd/shield (which I sooooooooo didn't plan on doing, but it was my instincts so that cracked both of us and the people around us up). But I had a great time, I love Halloween and Universal, and combined, PERFECTION lol. To top it all off alll month me & 1 of my best friend had a bet of how many horror related movies we could watch for the month of October, and Im in the lead by like 5 movies...I will be adding ALOT to the last cinema thread

Usually, I spend it alone eating Reeses and watching Hocus Pocus lol, but this year I actually spent it with family ~ my niece and nephew went trick-or-treating, and this street we went up was MOBBED. I've never seen anything like it (I grew up on a relatively quiet street where he'd have a few ToTers but not hundreds lol)

WHYYYY Do we have so fucking much in common dude.......it's the only Candy I crave lol (Snickers & Kit Kat are a close 2nd & 3rd). And you're lucky, I got 8 nieces & nephews (hell 1 of them got a kid now lol) and I've never been apart of their Halloween, and I want to be....and introduce them to horror movies like my older cousins did to me lol.

• Upvote 1