I need all the mods except TE to come in this thread and explain exactly what the damn rules are!

JoeJoe

Cause it seems like you can call somebody a potato head and the report button gets pushed ONE TIME and y'all asses will suspend somebody without warning first. Lay the rules out cause if it begins to be too much where we all gotta be on guard for any little thing we say then this forum gonna be dead and dried out. Look how many people used to come here who don't anymore cause of dumb shit that's goin' on. I doubt Angie would want to pay for a forum where everybody ends up leaving. CND, DEE, Selz and the other mods need to be here too besides the one we got so all is FAIR.

The rules are pinned tool :sigh:

People aren't leaving bc of the rules/moderators.. People are leaving because the Goddess is MIA

if you're thinking about doing it.. Don't look back

Who is "we"? And who in their right mind would let you be the spokesperson for this topic

Who's talking to yo ass? You do know you just did a personal attack right when you called me a tool? I'm pushing the report button and i'm gonna see what happens. I may not be able to go in on you in here but trust me twitter is just a click away. Don't fuck with me Game cause i'll drag your ass all day on twitter. BYE!!!

A tool isn't a personal attack.. It's a term of endearment... Like "boo", "bae", etc..

Go for it.... I'm not the one asking for clarification on rules that's LITERALLY been posted for 2 years

Once again.. This is a public forum.. So you posting a thread on it makes it public..

Oh no!!! Not twitter.. Anything but twitter!!! Please.. No.. Stop Joe!!! Ahhh my little heart couldn't take the libel

Then again.. Dedicating tweets to me? I must be on your mind.. And that's what matters ^_^

A tool isn't a personal attack.. It's a term of endearment... Like "boo", "bae", etc..

Go for it.... I'm not the one asking for clarification on rules that's LITERALLY been posted for 2 years

Once again.. This is a public forum.. So you posting a thread on it makes it public..

Oh no!!! Not twitter.. Anything but twitter!!! Please.. No.. Stop!!!! Ahhh :coffee:

No Game I don't wanna hear your term for it same as you didn't wanna hear my term for it when I explained in my thread. You actually reported when I said Neanderthal and played like you took it as a personal attack when you know you never took it personally. You pushed the report button just to abuse it so yeah I take your "tool" comment personal so I pushed the report button. I feel like a little bitch pushing that button and I explained it to a mod that I never push the report button cause I think it's a bitch move but I guess I gotta do it if that's the way to play the GAME :)

Yes.. Bc "tool" discriminatory term and a hateful thing to say :umm:

Don't tell me how I felt.. I cried for days on end for the pain to go away -_-

YUP and i'm telling you how you felt just like you and TE tried to tell me what I meant when I said F*G. Anyway i'ma play the Game just like you do. Trust me i'm much better at it. I'll be a little bitch on here but i'll just click right on over to twitter and proceed the dragging when needed but see right now I won't cause you haven't made me feel like I have too yet. There's no warning or suspendings over there so watch yourself :)

You dedicating tweets to me.. Much appreciated ^_^ I'm glad I have that much influence for you to misspell 140 character to attack my character means a lot to me.. Yes you're much better at that than defining word

Yup they'll definitely be dedicated to you lol and i'll definitely misspell so all of the words can fit in the 140 characters :) You seem to like this. Coming in MY THREADS starting shit. You know someone from the forum was like "Hey I thought you and Game was cool so why you suspended?" and I said "Yeah we were I guess" but sometimes you get a hair in your ass and you try to start shit and I ain't got time for people who got problems so since you got me suspended twice purposefully i'm gonna let it be known that I DON'T LIKE YOU OR TWISTED. I don't want either of you ever pm'ing me again for any reason. Don't quote me or anything else. I don't want to have any kind of interaction with you two for a long long time. Twisted and I didn't like each other before he became a mod and I don't like his ass now. Pretty soon i'll have both of you on ignore :)

Why don't you just put each other on ignore. Conflict is easy to avoid if you truly don't want it.

But I suspect that's not the case, is it :filenails:

i'm gonna do it although I never really do but I ain't got time for people with problems as I said. I have 3 warning points now and it's amazing how TE sat there and watched me tell Game to get out of my thread twice but didn't say nothing but waited til I said something and suspended me without a warning first but gave me the warning point after the suspension. That was one of the most backwards ass things i've ever seen a mod do. Who gives a warning after a suspension? Warnings come first smh. Putting someone on ignore would only be done if I dislike someone that much but normally people don't get that annoying to me on this board but after being suspended and then suspended again after only being back 1 day both of them annoy me very much and will be going on ignore if there's more fuckery to come.

Yup they'll definitely be dedicated to you lol and i'll definitely misspell so all of the words can fit in the 140 characters :) You seem to like this. Coming in MY THREADS starting shit. You know someone from the forum was like "Hey I thought you and Game was cool so why you suspended?" and I said "Yeah we were I guess" but sometimes you get a hair in your ass and you try to start shit and I ain't got time for people who got problems so since you got me suspended twice purposefully i'm gonna let it be known that I DON'T LIKE YOU OR TWISTED. I don't want either of you ever pm'ing me again for any reason. Don't quote me or anything else. I don't want to have any kind of interaction with you two for a long long time. Twisted and I didn't like each other before he became a mod and I don't like his ass now. Pretty soon i'll have both of you on ignore :)

tumblr_mbz26gZPUX1rhkyyso1_500_zps9cde3c40.gif

You don't get that choice hunny.. ;) xoxo enjoy the rest of your tantrum

tumblr_ms0dctOvwZ1rsmr7jo1_500_zps4009f61b.gif

tumblr_mbz26gZPUX1rhkyyso1_500_zps9cde3c40.gif

You don't get that choice hunny.. ;) xoxo enjoy the rest of your tantrum

tumblr_ms0dctOvwZ1rsmr7jo1_500_zps4009f61b.gif

Game "Tantrum?" please :lol: if I was that upset I would've already hit twitter and proceeded to drag you. Now if you want me to I can yeah so just sit here and stay perched in my thread once again.

4868093-female-northern-cardinal-perched-on-a-bird-feeder.jpg

I told the other mods earlier in the week that I wouldn't address this inevitable rant because it's pretty clear you already feel victimized by me. But it's been twelve hours since you hit report and as usual I'm the only one online to take care of it, and since I've also found you talking about me in Hotboy's birthday thread I'm going to break everything down for you step by step. But let me make this very clear; this will not be a constant back and forth because I don't have the time or the patience to sit here repeating myself. I will address everything you've said in this thread and at the end you can choose to reply like a civilized person or you can continue to carry on the way you have been on and off the board since this mess started. Make good choices.

1. The rules are already laid out in the thread Selz pinned over two years ago and they are that personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum. It also states clearly that personal attacks on people's looks meant in a malicious manner are grounds for suspension. People can (and do) hit report for all kinds of reasons but only those which breach these rules are acted upon.

2. Calling someone a "tool", or an "idiot", or "uneducated" is not a personal attack. I'm not saying they can't be offensive but they are words used to reflect the other's interpretation of a specific opinion or an argument, however they are not personal because they relate directly to the topic at hand. If a member was to call another member one of those terms for no reason that would be different. Calling someone a "f*g" is intolerable in any situation on this board. You don't need a rule to tell you that.

3. Just because a thread is locked and suspensions are handed down doesn't necessarily mean somebody hit report. The rules state that action will be taken if it's reported or a mod sees it.

4. Nobody can get you suspended but yourself. There are ways to argue and unfortunately for yourself you couldn't find a good one. Game was called a "f*g", "neanderthal-looking" and told he couldn't keep a man and not once did he respond to you with a personal attack. You telling him to get out of your thread is as useless as these constant threats to put members on ignore or take it to Twitter. Use the report function like everybody else or PM if that's more comfortable. Either way, nobody can get you suspended but yourself.

5. I didn't sit there and watch your thread unfold. I was alerted to posts which broke forum rules therefore those posts determined the outcome of that topic. As for the warning, you're taking that too literally. Like I previously explained, suspending you doesn't update your warn percentage whereas warning you adds 10% to your total. Warnings come first when there's a chance for you to redeem your behaviour.

6. You said I've been going crazy and suspending everybody. Let me tell you like I told Dayz when he tried the same line on Twitter: Since joining the moderating team a year ago I've issued a total of five suspensions, three of them in the past two weeks involving personal attacks and the N word. If it feels like I'm the only moderator doing anything it's because I am. It doesn't mean I'm suspending for the hell of it.

7. I understand you're frustrated but I've been completely transparent in my moderating from day one. If given the chance I would've closed that thread earlier but I stand by every decision I made.

Let it go and move on.

• Upvote 1

I told the other mods earlier in the week that I wouldn't address this inevitable rant because it's pretty clear you already feel victimized by me. But it's been twelve hours since you hit report and as usual I'm the only one online to take care of it, and since I've also found you talking about me in Hotboy's birthday thread I'm going to break everything down for you step by step. But let me make this very clear; this will not be a constant back and forth because I don't have the time or the patience to sit here repeating myself. I will address everything you've said in this thread and at the end you can choose to reply like a civilized person or you can continue to carry on the way you have been on and off the board since this mess started. Make good choices.

1. The rules are already laid out in the thread Selz pinned over two years ago and they are that personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum. It also states clearly that personal attacks on people's looks meant in a malicious manner are grounds for suspension. People can (and do) hit report for all kinds of reasons but only those which breach these rules are acted upon.

2. Calling someone a "tool", or an "idiot", or "uneducated" is not a personal attack. I'm not saying they can't be offensive but they are words used to reflect the other's interpretation of a specific opinion or an argument, however they are not personal because they relate directly to the topic at hand. If a member was to call another member one of those terms for no reason that would be different. Calling someone a "f*g" is intolerable in any situation on this board. You don't need a rule to tell you that.

3. Just because a thread is locked and suspensions are handed down doesn't necessarily mean somebody hit report. The rules state that action will be taken if it's reported or a mod sees it.

4. Nobody can get you suspended but yourself. There are ways to argue and unfortunately for yourself you couldn't find a good one. Game was called a "f*g", "neanderthal-looking" and told he couldn't keep a man and not once did he respond to you with a personal attack. You telling him to get out of your thread is as useless as these constant threats to put members on ignore or take it to Twitter. Use the report function like everybody else or PM if that's more comfortable. Either way, nobody can get you suspended but yourself.

5. I didn't sit there and watch your thread unfold. I was alerted to posts which broke forum rules therefore those posts determined the outcome of that topic. As for the warning, you're taking that too literally. Like I previously explained, suspending you doesn't update your warn percentage whereas warning you adds 10% to your total. Warnings come first when there's a chance for you to redeem your behaviour.

6. You said I've been going crazy and suspending everybody. Let me tell you like I told Dayz when he tried the same line on Twitter: Since joining the moderating team a year ago I've issued a total of five suspensions, three of them in the past two weeks involving personal attacks and the N word. If it feels like I'm the only moderator doing anything it's because I am. It doesn't mean I'm suspending for the hell of it.

7. I understand you're frustrated but I've been completely transparent in my moderating from day one. If given the chance I would've closed that thread earlier but I stand by every decision I made.

Let it go and move on.

First off let's stop with the pretending to be rational and yes I did talk about you in hotboy's thread and there wasn't any personal attacks so try to find another reason to threaten me cause that one ain't working. No this won't be a back and forth either cause I don't have the time or patience just like you don't. Don't think just cause you're a mod that you can indirectly threaten me about suspensions or anything cause i'm seeing right through it. LMFAO! Now you gonna try to tell me how the hell I feel if someone calls me something? You think calling someone uneducated ain't a personal attack? Yeah I feel it's one but since you don't you ain't gonna do shit? lol yeah this is why we need the other mods in here. So you're saying if I called you a "dumb fuck" that's not personal right? Pretty much means the same thing as "Idiot" according to YOU right? Same as when I said "Fag" and gave my definition but y'all didn't give a damn you wanted it to mean how you wanted it so you can do your mod thang

1. Fag

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

and even after that you didn't give a damn. You were already ready to give your ruling and bang the gavel :lol: I've been a member of this forum for 10yrs and this is the only time i've been suspended. If warnings come first before suspensions why'd you give me both my warnings after you already put the suspension in? There was no point in giving a warning if you're already gonna suspend. That don't make sense. Oh and it's not a threat of me to put anyone on ignore or take it to twitter it's a promise cause I will and like I said on there it ain't no suspensions or warnings. You saying somebody can call another person ignorant, uneducated, and a tool and its not considered a personal attack but saying someone can't keep a man is a personal attack? Hypocrisy is what it sounds like to me. If you gonna mod do it right and fair. You can try and act like what i'm saying isn't true or understandable but it is. Now in case you haven't noticed MOD i've only been suspended behind Game. Look at his points and look at mine...well before YOU gave them to me AFTER you went through with the suspension and see who's the problem. Anyway if you don't get it I WILL PUT YOU AND GAME ON IGNORE and I bet you won't see me having anymore problems on this forum. In fact you never see any problems with me on this forum unless someone comes for me first which is the only way I ever get into any kind of commotion and that in itself rarely ever happens. I've never been a problem and I ain't about to let you and Game make it seem like I am. Thanks :)