Rare interview about Control

jarrylf

Stumbled upon this, LOVE IT, it's instantly 1 of my faves from the Control era because she's smiling so much and using her normal tone not extra shy like she was until janet.

Anyway I like that she actually touches on all the singles, I really dont recall her ever talking about Pleasure Principle in any of the Control interviews, but the video was clearly new and SLAMMIN at this time, and technically she talks about Funny How Time Flies, but only because of the timeless story of Katherine not liking it lol. But thus we have a Control era interview where she discusses all 7 singles from the Control era

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRfUVU1AzNA&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 2

LOVEDDDDD THIS!

I like that Katherine loves "Nasty" and the video lol

Interesting, about when she started really getting into dancing was in Jr.high..I dnt recall her ever sharing that before.

It was kinda odd seeing her introduce the Whispers to perform "Rock Steady" lol ..that's my fav song by them.

RIGHT, I think I had read somewhere that Katherine loves Nasty but this miht be the1st time H heard her say it out of her mouth.

And yea I never heard that part either

I just loved her whole persona in this interview, cause watch the majority of the Control interviews and her tone was SOOOOO quiet & shy, but I guess she knows this guy or something because she let loose

Yea that was odd, but she did it like a pro lol.

• 4 weeks later...