golden globes

Bailey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show on girls I wonder what movies are up

I saw natalie portman in Black Swan last night. She got her kitty ATE out. It was a really dark movie but the acting was good i can see her winning awards. Don't really know what other people are up for awards. Seems like I have seen less movies this year than most years. Not that many quality movies imo

I saw natalie portman in Black Swan last night. She got her kitty ATE out. It was a really dark movie but the acting was good i can see her winning awards. Don't really know what other people are up for awards. Seems like I have seen less movies this year than most years. Not that many quality movies imo

It hasn't been that good a year for movies I m wondering what's up for best picture cause I have seen like next to nothing except black swan

She so does. She can be out in the wilderness on some Unicef mission or some bullshit but you know she would be ready to hop on Brad's dick behind the mission in a second. She always look like she ready to pop

I know and I love it I bet they fuck alot

Yes she can but what good job has she had lately? Her movies suck her albums flop all I'm saying is this bitch would be better collecting unemployment

she collects more coins by doing horrible movies and "music" then sitting on her ass breast feeding her twins collecting unemployment. She just probably hired a illegal mexican nanny for that

Archived