golden globes

Bailey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard robert deniro had a thing for black girls anywho gabriell union is sitting with him mmmhmm

his wife is black...there is also some old school tea about him and Janet allegedly having a little one night thingamajig lol...I have to go hunt for that tea lol

his wife is black...there is also some old school tea about him and Janet allegedly having a little one night thingamajig lol...I have to go hunt for that tea lol

And the wife (or gf) before this one was black too . De niro 90% of the time only dates black girls , Naomi Campbell used to date him as well

And the wife (or gf) before this one was black too . De niro 90% of the time only dates black girls , Naomi Campbell used to date him as well

there was a rumor that Naomi once called 911 and told them their was an emergency at his house just so she can get in and see if another woman was there lol

Natalie won for her brilliant performance as a psychotic ballet dancer!! :excited:

It was her scene playing with her pussy that put her into meryl streep class. That passion the way she moved her white ass up and down so fervertly it helped she got her pussy ate too if she had sucked some dick it would have made Black Swan a masterpiece

Damn. Christina is chubby as hell lately. -_-

:lol: @ Diane Warren and Cher shutting her down. :lol: Last night was a chance to redeem her recent flop self, and she failed. -_- She betta pray for that Oscar nom. -_- But the Burlesque team will probably submit You Haven't Seen the Last of Me, since it now has a better chance to win.

For those of you that have seen the social network did you think it was good enough for best picture or did we just have a crappy crop of movies

I thought it was a very well acted and interesting movie..its a movie for a generation and tells us how easily friendships can be ruined from an idea that revolutionized social media..although some of the movie was fiction it gives a inside look at human behavior at it best and worst..

I thought it was a very well acted and interesting movie..its a movie for a generation and tells us how easily friendships can be ruined from an idea that revolutionized social media..although some of the movie was fiction it gives a inside look at human behavior at it best and worst..

That shit you just said makes me want to watch the muthafucka again in other words money corrupts

That shit you just said makes me want to watch the muthafucka again in other words money corrupts

LOL. Well I think that's why the movie was critically acclaimed..everyone and their mama(literally) has a facebook page..and the the founders were young, intelligent guys who created something that everyone can enjoy. But with success comes backstabbing, egos, and deceit. I'm so not surprised that the critics loved this movie.

Here are the winners, all the same.

Best Motion Picture - Drama

The Social Network

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama

Colin Firth, The King’s Speech

Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical

The Kids Are All Right

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama

Natalie Portman, Black Swan

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical

Paul Giamatti, Barney’s Version

Best Television Series - Comedy or Musical

Glee

Best Director - Motion Picture

David Fincher, The Social Network

Cecil B. DeMille Award

Robert De Niro

Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture

Melissa Leo, The Fighter

Best Actor in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical

Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory

Best Actress in a Television Series - Comedy or Musical

Laura Linney, The Big C

Best Foreign Language Film

In a Better World (Denmark)

Best Performance by an Actress in a Series, Mini-Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television

Jane Lynch, Glee

Best Screenplay - Motion Picture

Aaron Sorkin, The Social Network

Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

Claire Danes, Temple Grandin

Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

Al Pacino, You Don’t Know Jack

Best Animated Feature Film

Toy Story 3

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical

Annette Bening, The Kids Are All Right

Best Original Score - Motion Picture

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, The Social Network

Best Original Song - Motion Picture

“You Haven’t Seen the Last of Me,” Burlesque

Music and lyrics by Diane Warren

Best Television Series - Drama

Boardwalk Empire

Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series - Drama

Steve Buscemi, Boardwalk Empire

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

Chris Colfer, Glee

Best Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

Carlos

Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama

Katey Sagal, Sons of Anarchy

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture

Christian Bale, The Fighter

i mean ...who the fuck r these people and movies :unsure:

LOL..why you posting something you know nothing about.. :coffee:

The only ones I've seen are The Social Network, Inception, and The Black Swan..

I want to see "True Grit" and "The Fighter".. :shifty:

Temple Grandin was a good movie.. :blush:

LOL..why you posting something you know nothing about.. :coffee:

The only ones I've seen are The Social Network, Inception, and The Black Swan..

I want to see "True Grit" and "The Fighter".. :shifty:

Temple Grandin was a good movie.. :blush:

thats my point as many movies as i watch i dont know some of these

i saw true grit it was ok

inception i rented and was totally lost :lmao:

i wanna see black sawn..i will b renting Takers today :coffee:

It was her scene playing with her pussy that put her into meryl streep class. That passion the way she moved her white ass up and down so fervertly it helped she got her pussy ate too if she had sucked some dick it would have made Black Swan a masterpiece

:coffee:

thats my point as many movies as i watch i dont know some of these

i saw true grit it was ok

inception i rented and was totally lost :lmao:

i wanna see black sawn..i will b renting Takers today :coffee:

:lmao: @ Inception..it's one of those movies where you're gonna have to watch it a couple of times to get it..

Black Swan is everything.. :blush:

:lmao: @ Inception..it's one of those movies where you're gonna have to watch it a couple of times to get it..

Black Swan is everything.. :blush:

so when u gona come see it withme. missy wants to go but i will not take her to see it after i hear this talk about masturbation :coffee:

Archived