Janet's coming! She's receiving the "Inspiration Award" at the Amfar Gala

JoeJoe

Janet Jackson is confirmed on the 4th Inspiration Gala amfAR in São Paulo, which will be held at 4:04 the next day, at the residence of Dinho Diniz. Supporter of the fight against AIDS for years, the American singer who is the sister of Michael Jackson icon will receive the Inspiration Award at the time, as says producer Josh Wood firsthand the site of Vogue . Still on the list of special guests of the night gala, set out the British supermodel Kate Moss , who will co-chair the event next stylist to Kenneth Cole . Dinho Diniz , in turn, will chair next to Felipe Diniz . Among the honorees is the couple formed by the advertising Nizan Guanaes and style director of Vogue Brazil Donata Meirelles , who will receive the Humanitarian Award

http://vogue.globo.com/lifestyle/festa/noticia/2014/01/janet-jackson-recebera-o-inspiration-award-no-gala-da-amfar-em-sao-paulo.html.

you giving Stevie Wonder a run for his money with this misplaced thread Joe :umm:

Anyway, I know her BR fans do go hard for her they are not many tho so we might get lots of pics this time around :w00t:

She needs to visit overseas more often. Honestly I love her to death but i'd rather see her be international again than just an American start. I can just imagine the new weave she's gonna have with all that billionaire money. I'm ready for the next tour cause my ass will be front row

She needs to visit overseas more often. Honestly I love her to death but i'd rather see her be international again than just an American start. I can just imagine the new weave she's gonna have with all that billionaire money. I'm ready for the next tour cause my ass will be front row

long overdue tbh, She still has a shit load of markets to exploit but i doubt that she is thinking about sales this time around

You just wanna be pulled by Gil :sigh:

Janet Jackson is confirmed on the 4th Inspiration Gala amfAR in São Paulo, which will be held at 4:04 the next day, at the residence of Dinho Diniz. Supporter of the fight against AIDS for years, the American singer who is the sister of Michael Jackson icon will receive the Inspiration Award at the time, as says producer Josh Wood firsthand the site of Vogue . Still on the list of special guests of the night gala, set out the British supermodel Kate Moss , who will co-chair the event next stylist to Kenneth Cole . Dinho Diniz , in turn, will chair next to Felipe Diniz . Among the honorees is the couple formed by the advertising Nizan Guanaes and style director of Vogue Brazil Donata Meirelles , who will receive the Humanitarian Award

http://vogue.globo.c...-sao-paulo.html.

I was going to gather and snatch you, but your tea has proven to be factual this time: http://www.amfar.org/SAOPAULO2014/

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: HoeHoe isn't late this time!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now if only we could get you to post on the right side of the forum. :sigh:

I wish someone will ask her about new music. Or why she's literally non-existent(while existing-A true sign of her being a Goddess). And why JoeJoe didn't put this in the right section where it belongs.

tumblr_lzgimqGtOI1qe747eo2_250.gif

don't ask questions just enjoy the news

tumblr_mgipo7NtgC1qiaevfo1_r1_250_zps51ab30a0.gif