Janet is renting her NYC Apartment for $35k/month

http://therealdeal.com/blog/2014/02/05/janet-jackson-lists-trump-international-pad-for-35k-a-month/

Actual listing with photos: http://streeteasy.com/nyc/rental/1235747-condo-1-central-park-west-lincoln-square-new-york

Janet Jackson and the 1 Central Park West apartment

Music industry legend Janet Jackson is seeking a tenant for her three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom pad at Trump International.

The singer listed the 1 Central Park West spread for rent, asking $35,000 a month, on Monday, according to a listing spotted by The Real Deal on StreetEasy. The property is being marketed by Kyle Blackmon and John Burger of Brown Harris Stevens.

Jackson

Damn! Janet is really flying the coop uh. I hope you guys realize that once she sells all of her properties in the US, we really won't see her much anymore, hell we hardly see her much now. It seems like she spents most of her time in Qatar anyway. I don't know, I fear that Janet doesn't want any part of America anymore. I just hope and pray that she is happy.

Damn! Janet is really flying the coop uh. I hope you guys realize that once she sells all of her properties in the US, we really won't see her much anymore, hell we hardly see her much now. It seems like she spents most of her time in Qatar anyway. I don't know, I fear that Janet doesn't want any part of America anymore. I just hope and pray that she is happy.

She's not selling it.. She's renting it out :umm:

And she still has her LA home and her mother still lives here.. And as long as Mrs. Katherine is still alive and kicking, Janet will be around

• 3 weeks later...