You may have never seen THESE

janetDAYZ

You guys, I've done some heavy research and I'm starting to believe Bobby and Janet were involved/ messing around >_<

Ummm! Where have you been I've known for some time that Bobby and Janet use to have a thing going on back in the day. Janet has never really discussed it, but Bobby most certainly has. But I am curious about the info you have too, so could you politely spill the tea please!

Ps. I am glad she knew to end that little fling, because god knows what would have happened if those two would've got married. She dodged a bullet with that one.

• Upvote 1

Ummm! Where have you been I've known for some time that Bobby and Janet use to have a thing going on back in the day. Janet has never really discussed it, but Bobby most certainly has. But I am curious about the info you have too, so could you politely spill the tea please!

Ps. I am glad she knew to end that little fling, because god knows what would have happened if those two would've got married. She dodged a bullet with that one.

Well this board wanna swear UP and DOWN that Bobby is lying. They dont want to believe Janet had a thing with such bad boy/troubled man. Hell, I didnt believe it either ..but from certain articles of Bobby speaking on the Janet fling..it doesnt seem farfetched, especially when he said Janet's ppl/family wanted to keep her away from him becuz of his bad boy image. Thats why this fling wasnt HIGHLY publicized..it was a just a lil sprinkle of info coming out about it back then. Bobby said her camp made sure to keep it quiet as possible... They wanted her career to stay clear of any bad association..and I can see that.

Yeah! I've come across a lot of Janet fans who don't want to believe that this fling happened, but I believe it did. People have to keep in mind that Jan was a very protected person her parents kept a watchful eye on her and she wasn't allowed to do a lot of things because of this. I think that Janet was going though a faze where she wanted to experience what being with a bad boy was like. And I totally believe that her camp made sure that it didn't get out, because Janet's image was so squeaky clean back then.

I will say ..the timing is what's throwing me off a bit becuz I thought she had started being involved with Rene like..late 80s ..and it looks as tho Janet and Bobby were messing around between his "Dont BeCruel" and "Rhythm Nation" era ..between 88-90. They were both at the height of their careers doing that time..

Well it's been said that around this time that Janet and Rene had taken a break in their relationship and that was where Bobby supposedly got an opening. In his book he claims that he begged Janet to leave Rene but she wouldn't because her family didn't want her with a black guy... I also heard that Bobby allegedly moved down the street from Janet in order to win her back needless to say that didn't work. After that he met Whitney and we all know how that ended. I would really love for Janet to speak on this rumor, but I know she won't she ain't that kinda chick, plus with Whitney's death it would kinda be inappropriate. I think that this is the reason that some people believed that Whitney did not like Janet. Whitney always knew that Bobby had a thing for Janet and sometimes that can make a woman feel insecure and not like the other woman because of it.

Well it's been said that around this time that Janet and Rene had taken a break in their relationship and that was where Bobby supposedly got an opening. In his book he claims that he begged Janet to leave Rene but she wouldn't because her family didn't want her with a black guy... I also heard that Bobby allegedly moved down the street from Janet in order to win her back needless to say that didn't work. After that he met Whitney and we all know how that ended. I would really love for Janet to speak on this rumor, but I know she won't she ain't that kinda chick, plus with Whitney's death it would kinda be inappropriate. I think that this is the reason that some people believed that Whitney did not like Janet. Whitney always knew that Bobby had a thing for Janet and sometimes that can make a woman feel insecure and not like the other woman because of it.

Wtf. I dont believe that at all. Not wanting her to be with a bad boy sounds more realistic.. The Jackson's are proud BLack ppl.

Well we know that's a lie cuz Whitney always spoke highly of Janet and seemed like an actual fan of Janet's ..I believe that had a genuine like for each other. Whitney had been friends with the Jackson family since 85' ..she was really close with Jermaine and Michael..