"Is Janet blacklisted?" - Real Talk Radio discusses...

bu.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realtalkradio100-/2014/01/26/is-janet-blacklisted-episode-11

#RealTalkRadio presents....

"Is Janet Blacklisted?"

Having sold over 100 million records, 5 Grammy Awards, Six Number 1 Albums and 35 Global Number 1 Hits! she is ranked as one of the best-selling artists in the history of contemporary music. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) lists her as one of the best-selling female artist in the United States, and these are just a few of her accomplishments... So why has the industry turned on her?

Hosts: JAMEL, K.Wh1t3, and FLASH GOTTI

• Upvote 1

Yes! Everthing they said was the truth. And I could not believe that Beyonce actually has said that Madonna is her ultimate inspiration. That bitch know she lying. She and her husband have sold their souls to the devil. That is why I root for Ciara, because throughout Ciara's career she has always credited Janet as one of her main inspiration. And the Jacksons are not respected at all in the media. You can say what you want to about them but you can not deny their success. Can you image what the music world would be like if there was no Jackson family? The media didn't start back saying positive things about Mj until he died, and they will do the same with Janet sadly. This is why I make sure that my kids know who the Jacksons are and what they did.

Beyonce is more of a Tina Turner rip off to me. I don't see any Madonna in her at all. I don't think she enjoys being open sexually. Janet is blacklisted because she didn't sell out after the SB incident. She's was asked to do some things and she said no. Justin was like a rat taking a plea deal to get out of jail early.

I've seen Beyonce say Madonna is her inspiration more on the business side. That Madonna is a "take charge" woman who has an empire ..and makes and breaks her own rules. Beyonce admires Madonna being a female force in a male dominated industry. I can understand that. Madonna doesnt let the fact that she's a woman stop her from doing anything.

There is another issue here, unfortunately those fans that are not die hards like us, have said they are disappointed in Janet, because she doesn't communicate with her fans nor has she been in the business for awhile now. I wish she did say something every now and then we are here for her.

I've seen Beyonce say Madonna is her inspiration more on the business side. That Madonna is a "take charge" woman who has an empire ..and makes and breaks her own rules. Beyonce admires Madonna being a female force in a male dominated industry. I can understand that. Madonna doesnt let the fact that she's a woman stop her from doing anything.

I don't see Madonna as a dominate force on her own. I'm sure she inhaled her share of peens and took a few oaths to help her get ahead. That's how this industry is. So I can see why Madonna is her inspiration business wise.

• Upvote 1