Matthew Knowles babymama FIRST INTERVIEW...SHES TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!

janetDAYZ

So now he's claiming he's broke:

Mathew Knowles -- who once made millions of dollars a year as Beyonce's manager -- just got his child support slashed because his income has plummeted in radical fashion.

Knowles asked a judge to reduce the $12,000 monthly child support he pays to baby mama Alexsandra Wright, with whom he has a 3-year-old son.

Knowles -- who made $3 million a year before his daughter fired his ass in 2011 -- now says he pulled in a relative paltry $127K in 2013.

And, Knowles says, even though his income has been slashed, his expenses remain sky high -- $51,000 a month. To make up the shortfall, he's liquidating his assets.

The family court judge apparently validated his financial plight, and reduced his child support to $2,485 a month.

Not great news for Alexsandra, who's been getting $300 a month in food stamps.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2v5ClmK1G

2z5k7wp.jpg

:asham: I hate when people do that crap. :lmao:

Some people like being 'unique' I guess. Others just do too much haha. My name has so many variants that it's annoying seeing it spelled so many ways >_<. One of them splits them into two names :sigh:

Some people like being 'unique' I guess. Others just do too much haha. My name has so many variants that it's annoying seeing it spelled so many ways >_<. One of them splits them into two names :sigh:

That isn't unique, it means your kid has to spelled their name for people everywhere they go. That gets frustrating as hell. :sigh: Oh gosh, how do you deal with that? No wonder you just go by Bu around here :lol:

That isn't unique, it means your kid has to spelled their name for people everywhere they go. That gets frustrating as hell. :sigh: Oh gosh, how do you deal with that? No wonder you just go by Bu around here :lol:

Haha that really sucks! I have to do that and I just end up saying "Pass me the pen" rather than spelling it out. I go by Bu mainly because people fuck my real name up when saying it :lol:. I don't understand how people can have problem pronouncing some names. It's not as if there's a silent letter like "Ajiana" or "Siobhan" or something would warrant that. EVERY consonant in my name is preceded by a vowel - It is NOT hard :lol:! Once a teacher saw my name and said "Abductor". It was really an Adele Dazeem moment.

Haha that really sucks! I have to do that and I just end up saying "Pass me the pen" rather than spelling it out. I go by Bu mainly because people fuck my real name up when saying it :lol:. I don't understand how people can have problem pronouncing some names. It's not as if there's a silent letter like "Ajiana" or "Siobhan" or something would warrant that. EVERY consonant in my name is preceded by a vowel - It is NOT hard :lol:! Once a teacher saw my name and said "Abductor". It was really an Adele Dazeem moment.

OMG I have that problem, too! I guess if people can even mess up my name they can mess up yours. My name is actually spelled "Reina". The normal way. But I get so annoyed with people pronouncing it "Ree-na" in conversation that I spell it with the "y" instead for people. One f*ckin letter makes that much difference :umm::lmao: Why must we do this? :cry:

OMG I have that problem, too! I guess if people can even mess up my name they can mess up yours. My name is actually spelled "Reina". The normal way. But I get so annoyed with people pronouncing it "Ree-na" in conversation that I spell it with the "y" instead for people. One f*ckin letter makes that much difference :umm::lmao: Why must we do this? :cry:

The struggle for correct pronunciation is real :tear::lmao:!! I should start giving my real name at Starbucks.

Damn, so he must really be broke then cuz don't courts take an deep look into your funds to make sure ur aren't lying about your income? How da fuck were u making 3 mill a year for yrs and have nothing to show for it now?????? I will never understand it

Cut off from Bey.. And that's all he did

And he didn't save

Cut off from Bey.. And that's all he did

And he didn't save

That's what I'm saying. You not saving and/or investing in something ...real estate or something to keep cash flow rolling. Ppl have money and act like they dnt know how to invest. Rainy days happen in the real world.. hello people!!