Matthew Knowles babymama FIRST INTERVIEW...SHES TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!!

janetDAYZ

Well Bu, that's kind of the problem... He had his hand deep in Beyonce's pocket stealing from her (in other ways) allegedly. And I can see Matthew being that slick character thinkin he can pull a fast one and not think Beyonce will ever know or pay attention to the books. Ppl fuck up when they get greedy.

• 5 weeks later...

interesting development. She's now heading to homeless shelter with the boy. She has also now said that Beyonce needs to step up. Beyonce does not need to give a dime, imo.

I have no sympathy. She knew who he was and that he was married. She also was getting $12,000 a month from him for four years until he stopped. I barely make $2000 a month and I'm living fine. I'm sorry but where the hell did the money she was initially getting, go? Matthew is also a cunt for not keeping up with the payments.

I feel for the boy.

I only have sympathy for the child in all of this, really. I hate seeing a child be born in the middle of a ton of drama like this. She and Matthew need to get their shit together. I'm sure she can find some job somewhere before heading to the shelter. What on earth was she doing when she met Matthew in the first place? And he needs to start doing his part as well.

Married men or not... Next time or not.. Right now there's a child suffering between all this

So then what is her point of calling Beyonce out? If Beyonce wants nothing to do with her father or that side of the family then that is her choice. The woman knew what she was getting herself into.

So then what is her point of calling Beyonce out? If Beyonce wants nothing to do with her father or that side of the family then that is her choice. The woman knew what she was getting herself into.

No she did not know what she was getting herself into.. She did not get pregnant on purpose so she can give to Beyonce. Her and Matthew were seeing each other for how long? It was not a one night stand.

That child is Beyonce's flesh and blood.. They share DNA.. At least 25%... I wouldn't let a child suffer for the actions of my father if I had the means to stop it but that's me

Quit blaming the mother. She is a victim of having a dead-beat father of her son

No she did not know what she was getting herself into.. She did not get pregnant on purpose so she can give to Beyonce. Her and Matthew were seeing each other for how long? It was not a one night stand.

That child is Beyonce's flesh and blood.. They share DNA.. At least 25%... I wouldn't let a child suffer for the actions of my father if I had the means to stop it but that's me

Quit blaming the mother. She is a victim of having a dead-beat father of her son

She did know that he was married and was the manager for his very famous daughter. From this, she knew he was involved with someone else and had plenty of money. It's a very messy situation to get involved with someone who is already with someone else and there is NO guarantee no matter how long you've been seeing them that they'll stop being with the original s.o. Plus, I highly doubt that when she saw he had money that she wasn't expecting something for herself out of the deal. I don't think she was planning to get pregnant at all, but I don't think she thought that if she did that she wouldn't be getting a check.

Yes, he is her blood, but he isn't her responsibility. Not coming out of a situation like that, as sad as it is. It would be commendable for her to look past her father's mistakes and help the child, but she has little to no stake in this situation. Her father and the mother, do.

She shares just as much blame as Matthew for the choices she made. Period.

Ok? Did she rape him? No... He's just as wrong as she is... And accusing her of gold-digging for his money bc she fell in love with him.. Stoppit! Love is strong.. It makes people do stupid things.

She shares the blame of creating life? Sure.. But Matthew needs to take more of the blame for not helping his son.. She is a victim of a dead-beat baby-daddy. Marriage or not

Ok? Did she rape him? No... He's just as wrong as she is... And accusing her of gold-digging for his money bc she fell in love with him.. Stoppit! Love is strong.. It makes people do stupid things.

She shares the blame of creating life? Sure.. But Matthew needs to take more of the blame for not helping his son.. She is a victim of a dead-beat baby-daddy. Marriage or not

I said they share equal blame. I don't blame one more than the other. Love isn't so blind that you can't see dollar signs. I don't believe I said money was her only reason, but to say it wasn't one at all is ridiculous.

She shares the blame for making the child, taking part in the affair to begin with, and partly for not providing for the child. The way it sounds from reading through this is that she doesn't work at all and is expecting Matthew to pay for everything. What? Yes, he should definitely be helping, but the boy is her son, too. She can work herself. She is not a victim. The child is the ONLY victim here. She and Matthew made bad choices and now a child is suffering. They both need to pull their weight for this kid.

Exactly. She is an ABLE body to work. Like Reyna said, Wtf was she doin before Matthew, now all of a sudden now that she has one baby..she's struggling, can't get a job and have no connections or nothing????? Strange. Again, we don't know if the bitch involved herself wit Matthew in the first place becuz she saw dollar signs..no matter how fuckin long they were sleeping together.. I will save my sympathy for the CHILD..the mother? I'm neutral. But Beyonce? That lady has no right AT ALL , blood brother or not. It's not Beyonce's job to clean up her father's mess ...he's a GROWN ASS MAN. Find a way to pay to bills. So Beyonce is suppose to take care of a mistress that her father was seeing behind her mother's back? Yeah, that makes sense! I'm sorry, but my mother is MY FLESH ..fuck the mistress and the trouble she got herself into with sneaking with my father. That's NO ONES bad, fault and mistake but Matthew and The Mistress. Figure it out. These are the kind of ruts you get into when you do immoral things. Hello, welcome to the world of Life and Consequences. She's not exempt from learning a lesson. She doesn't get a "pass" cuz a child is present. Cry me a river. Neither parent is disabled. Let's get it together. You lie down with dogs you catch fleas.

I said they share equal blame.

She shares the blame for making the child, taking part in the affair to begin with, and partly for not providing for the child. The way it sounds from reading through this is that she doesn't work at all and is expecting Matthew to pay for everything. What? Yes, he should definitely be helping, but the boy is her son, too. She can work herself. She is not a victim. The child is the ONLY victim here. She and Matthew made bad choices and now a child is suffering. They both need to pull their weight for this kid.

Even is she does work or could find work.. That doesn't dismiss Matthew's involvement with child support and what she does with that mandatory support is her business... If she pays her mortgage with it so what.. as long as the child is being taken care of.. I agree that she does need to find work.. even if it's small but that only solves part of the problem.. not the entire problem

Exactly. She is an ABLE body to work. Like Reyna said, Wtf was she doin before Matthew, now all of a sudden now that she has one baby..she's struggling, can't get a job and have no connections or nothing????? Strange. Again, we don't know if the bitch involved herself wit Matthew in the first place becuz she saw dollar signs..no matter how fuckin long they were sleeping together.. I will save my sympathy for the CHILD..the mother? I'm neutral. But Beyonce? That lady has no right AT ALL , blood brother or not. It's not Beyonce's job to clean up her father's mess ...he's a GROWN ASS MAN. Find a way to pay to bills. So Beyonce is suppose to take care of a mistress that her father was seeing behind her mother's back? Yeah, that makes sense! I'm sorry, but my mother is MY FLESH ..fuck the mistress and the trouble she got herself into with sneaking with my father. That's NO ONES bad, fault and mistake but Matthew and The Mistress. Figure it out. These are the kind of ruts you get into when you do immoral things. Hello, welcome to the world of Life and Consequences. She's not exempt from learning a lesson. She doesn't get a "pass" cuz a child is present. Cry me a river. Neither parent is disabled. Let's get it together. You lie down with dogs you catch fleas.

No.. Beyonce could take care of her half-brother though.. Again.. if I were Beyonce.. I would step in and give them some of my couch-coins... Just for the child's sake

Even is she does work or could find work.. That doesn't dismiss Matthew's involvement with child support and what she does with that mandatory support is her business... If she pays her mortgage with it so what.. as long as the child is being taken care of.. I agree that she does need to find work.. even if it's small but that only solves part of the problem.. not the entire problem

I didn't say it does excuse him anywhere in my replies :umm: I said they BOTH need to be contributing. Paying her mortgage would be taking care of her son, but she isn't. She's headed to a shelter. I find it hard to believe that she once had enough status to meet and have a relationship with Matthew Knowles and then 4 years after having his kid and getting steady checks she's doing this badly. Even if she's just a waitress or something with only an apartment big enough for her and the child, it'd be something. He's a dead beat and it sounds like she doesn't want to work at all. They are BOTH at fault here and need to do what they can to take care of their child. Please actually read my replies to you if you're going to reply back. I'm not excusing either one of them here.

I didn't say it does excuse him anywhere in my replies :umm: I said they BOTH need to be contributing. Paying her mortgage would be taking care of her son, but she isn't. She's headed to a shelter. I find it hard to believe that she once had enough status to meet and have a relationship with Matthew Knowles and then 4 years after having his kid and getting steady checks she's doing this badly. Even if she's just a waitress or something with only an apartment big enough for her and the child, it'd be something. He's a dead beat and it sounds like she doesn't want to work at all. They are BOTH at fault here and need to do what they can to take care of their child. Please actually read my replies to you if you're going to reply back. I'm not excusing either one of them here.

Well, He's doing badly -_- now that Bey cut him off :asham:

Ok.. we're on the same page.. except I place more of the blame on Matthew

Well, He's doing badly -_- now that Bey cut him off :asham:

Ok.. we're on the same page.. except I place more of the blame on Matthew

Well yeah he's not where he was, but he does have a professorship according to Wiki. :lol: That should be at least a middle-class living. He can afford to take care of his son, he just isn't, which is despicable.

Alright. I can kind of understand that. He had more to lose and even without being where he was he seems to be doing better than the mother right now. It's just messed up all around, and like we said, a child has to suffer for it.

Well yeah he's not where he was, but he does have a professorship according to Wiki. :lol: That should be at least a middle-class living. He can afford to take care of his son, he just isn't, which is despicable.

Alright. I can kind of understand that. He had more to lose and even without being where he was he seems to be doing better than the mother right now. It's just messed up all around, and like we said, a child has to suffer for it.

What's he doing now-a-days? Accounting?

He's letting his own son go homeless... Giving black men a worse name... Take responsibility... I'm on her side more because she took responsibility.. She didn't see money growing in her stomach.. She didn't see money coming out of her vagina as she pushed and push... Birthday's, Christmas, Good Bye Night Life... She's had it rougher

What's he doing now-a-days? Accounting?

He's letting his own son go homeless... Giving black men a worse name... Take responsibility... I'm on her side more because she took responsibility.. She didn't see money growing in her stomach.. She didn't see money coming out of her vagina as she pushed and push... Birthday's, Christmas, Good Bye Night Life... She's had it rougher

From Wiki:

Knowles holds a professorship at Texas Southern University, where he teaches a course on the entertainment industry in the School of Communications. ...Knowles is an active and longtime voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) and serves on its GRAMMY Board Committee. In 2011, he was appointed to the Board of Directors of the Gospel Music Association.

So based on this I assume he still makes a good living.

She's taken more responsibility than he has without a doubt and I do commend her for that. There is still more she could be doing, though. It seems tough to say, but it's true. You can't make people do the right thing, even in a situation like this, so when that happens you have to do all you can to carry the weight. I've seen plenty of single moms; family, friends, and friends of them, doing what they had to do for their child(ren) even if the father didn't step up. At some point, you have to push on. She can't wait on Matthew to step up forever.

From Wiki:

So based on this I assume he still makes a good living.

She's taken more responsibility than he has without a doubt and I do commend her for that. There is still more she could be doing, though. It seems tough to say, but it's true. You can't make people do the right thing, even in a situation like this, so when that happens you have to do all you can to carry the weight. I've seen plenty of single moms; family, friends, and friends of them, doing what they had to do for their child(ren) even if the father didn't step up. At some point, you have to push on. She can't wait on Matthew to step up forever.

:umm: He's making at least 6-figures a year.

Yes but their husbands weren't making a 6-figure salary :umm: I mean... It's greedy of him. I could see if this was Lil-Ray-Ray working at a gas station..

But then again.. She's unemployed :umm:

:umm: He's making at least 6-figures a year.

Yes but their husbands weren't making a 6-figure salary :umm: I mean... It's greedy of him. I could see if this was Lil-Ray-Ray working at a gas station..

But then again.. She's unemployed :umm:

Right, which makes it a damn shame that he isn't doing anything for them.

It is greedy of him, and he is dead wrong for it, but what else can she do? She's gone to court over this and he's still dodging.

Wait...I just read this..

his child support payments should be retroactively reduced, from $12,000 to $2,400 per month

Yes, she and his son deserve a lot more than that, but the two of them can't survive on that enough to keep them out of a shelter? Even if she's working, too? :blink: I'm confused. :umm:

She can work. It just sounds like she's choosing not to which makes me have less sympathy for her.