Brandon Howard to produce DNA evidence proving he’s son of Michael Jackson

bu.

Source?

Apparently and oddly they did a freakin press conference lol

There's a 99.9% chance a 31-year-old man is Michael Jackson's illegitimate son ... at least that's the claim after an alleged DNA test turned up a match.

According to the test results -- obtained by Alki David and his company, FilmOn.com -- Brandon Howard is almost certainly Michael's son. David told TMZ Live he got MJ's dental impression from a Beverly Hills doctor that he got at an auction. The impression is 30 years old but David says its filled with DNA.

Brandon -- who now goes by B Howard and looks and acts very much like Michael -- was not present for the unveiling, but David says he had Howard's DNA and it matched up.

David would not say which lab performed the DNA test, but says it showed a clear match.

Brandon's mom -- Miki Howard -- is a famous gospel singer who Michael knew. She went by the name "Billy" back in 1982. Interestingly ... a year later Michael released "Billie Jean," which included the lyrics, "Billie Jean's not my lover" and "The kid is not my son."

For B Howard's part -- he's distancing himself from the whole spectacle, insisting he had nothing to do with it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2vFbxkBwi

*eyeroll* @ them calling Miki a Gospel singer when she has not 1 full Gospel album, her mother was a Gospel legend, Miki is Jazz & R&B, and misspelling "Billie"...ugh.

• Upvote 1

Right, Im still weary, like they pointed out on TMZ live, this is a brand new company that did this whole test and is responsible for going public with all this, it seems like a really smart publicity move to have something on MJ, so that's interesting.... Im waiting a while like for something more than this 1 company or maybe another explanation from the company's president before I make up my mind completely on this.

Oh and according to Brandon he's not suing the esstate for any money, which I didn't believe either, his moms always on tour, he should be taken care of by a parent already based on that.

Right, Im still weary, like they pointed out on TMZ live, this is a brand new company that did this whole test and is responsible for going public with all this, it seems like a really smart publicity move to have something on MJ, so that's interesting.... Im waiting a while like for something more than this 1 company or maybe another explanation from the company's president before I make up my mind completely on this.

Oh and according to Brandon he's not suing the esstate for any money, which I didn't believe either, his moms always on tour, he should be taken care of by a parent already based on that.

I agree. It seems to be too rich of an opportunity to exaggerate a story. I'll be fine if some objective 3rd party fact checks it.

Good to hear that.

I agree. It seems to be too rich of an opportunity to exaggerate a story. I'll be fine if some objective 3rd party fact checks it.

Good to hear that.

SAME HERE, Im very much wanting them to do another test with a more reliable (only because this medical company or the technology is SOOOOO new) to also do a test.

Great. Miki just paved the way for Diana to come on out and say MJ is Evan's father too. Miki, a true pioneer. ec20fb7f.gif

NOW THAT 1........................................................................................no comment LOFL!!! If Diana says the word, Id take it LOL.

His talking voice is sooooooooooooo jackson-ish...but then again so's TOF's......hmmm...........

But his dancing tho....he got the rhythm of a LaToya lol. I saw his 1 music video, I like the song but that choreography is weak as FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK like exercise looking weak lol.

http://www.youtube.com/6UZTCaaffCU

Gee it'd be great if he had his own musical style and pressence cause tho I like this song, it seems like another MJ wannabe song, same goes for the video...Im so sick of people doing direct copies of that damn man, but it's expected. Gotta say if he dropped this video & song or album today, RIGHT AWAY no lie Id think the whole blood test thing was fake & or a publicity stunt, but the video is 2yrs old.

His talking voice is sooooooooooooo jackson-ish...but then again so's TOF's......hmmm...........

But his dancing tho....he got the rhythm of a LaToya lol. I saw his 1 music video, I like the song but that choreography is weak as FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK like exercise looking weak lol.

http://www.youtube.com/6UZTCaaffCU

Gee it'd be great if he had his own musical style and pressence cause tho I like this song, it seems like another MJ wannabe song, same goes for the video...Im so sick of people doing direct copies of that damn man, but it's expected. Gotta say if he dropped this video & song or album today, RIGHT AWAY no lie Id think the whole blood test thing was fake & or a publicity stunt, but the video is 2yrs old.

To be fair though - there's only 2 talented Jacksons anyway :lol:. I mean Marlon can get down but the others?

Still doesn't take away from it being a PR Stunt... :umm: btw they started this alleged relationship in 1992

Before the allegations...whilst she was pregnant (or had just given birth to Benjamin) and married to Danny -_-. I don't think it was completely a PR stunt but more like 2 troubled people who were drawn to each other.

She's also one of the people that suggested he settle out of court -_-

To be fair though - there's only 2 talented Jacksons anyway :lol:. I mean Marlon can get down but the others?

But actually like the vocal talent dancing wise theres more of the 9 that can dance than can't I think the only 4 who are rhythm challenged are Randy (kinda), Jermaine, Tito, and LegendToya ofcourse lol. the rest can dance, like it's not that well known or seen but Rebbie & Jackie are pretty good, no MJ Janet or MarMar, but def not bad.

But actually like the vocal talent dancing wise theres more of the 9 that can dance than can't I think the only 4 who are rhythm challenged are Randy (kinda), Jermaine, Tito, and LegendToya ofcourse lol. the rest can dance, like it's not that well known or seen but Rebbie & Jackie are pretty good, no MJ Janet or MarMar, but def not bad.

I forgot Rebbie could get down! She was serving in Yours Faithfully!

http://youtu.be/EWxt0KtkHlY?t=2m13s

:excited:

I can't remember Jackie :lol:

• Upvote 1

I forgot Rebbie could get down! She was serving in Yours Faithfully!

http://youtu.be/EWxt0KtkHlY?t=2m13s

:excited:

I can't remember Jackie :lol:

YES, my favorite thing that showed me Rebbie could get down was the Solid Gold Centipede performance, she was just soo graceful, and she was gettin DOWN

I was judging Jackie basically off of the J5 performances mostly because he hardly moves at all in his 1 solo video.

Before the allegations...whilst she was pregnant (or had just given birth to Benjamin) and married to Danny -_-. I don't think it was completely a PR stunt but more like 2 troubled people who were drawn to each other.

:sigh:

That's bull shit.. Total set up by their PR teams