Brandon Howard to produce DNA evidence proving he’s son of Michael Jackson

bu.

Brandon Howard, whose mother is pop singer Miki Howard, plans to present groundbreaking DNA evidence proving that he's the late King of Pop's son on Thursday, TMZ reports

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...9#ixzz2vBNUQKnb

Michael Jackson has a 31-year-old son -- at least that's what the man claims -- and we're told he plans to go public tomorrow with what he believes is ironclad DNA evidence.

His name is Brandon Howard -- the son of singer Miki Howard, whom Joe Jackson represented back in the 1980s.

Sources close to Brandon tell us, Miki and MJ met in 1982 and Brandon was born soon after.

Brandon grew up in Cleveland and now lives in Miami. He's now a singer who goes by the name B Howard. And he's had some success. We're told he's part of a new Akon song.

As for why B Howard is so sure he's MJ's son ... our sources say he somehow acquired DNA from an old orthodontic device worn by Michael ... it's unclear how he got hold of it, but we're told the test results show a match.

The results will be unveiled Thursday on FilmOn.com.

Oh yeah ... once the DNA results are revealed, he plans to go after the MJ Estate for money.

Estate lawyer Howard Weitzman tells TMZ, "We've never even heard from him," adding, "Any deadline for claiming to be Michael's child has long since passed."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2.../#ixzz2vBNeDS1k

BHowardVideo.jpg

n511241590_1814271_4428138.jpg

:umm: :umm: :unsure:

Or even before that :lol:

Well Michael would have shut that down if he was alive. He could easily say Brandon wasn't his. :lol: Doing it this way gives it enough traction to bring it to a DNA test and gets him paid for the story by tabloids even without it being true.

• Upvote 1

Well Michael would have shut that down if he was alive. He could easily say Brandon wasn't his. :lol: Doing it this way gives it enough traction to bring it to a DNA test and gets him paid for the story by tabloids even without it being true.

Aa that's true :lol:. Once the deadline for claiming has passed no one can claim against an estate, right? Has anyone ever successfully made a claim after the deadline?

Aa that's true :lol:. Once the deadline for claiming has passed no one can claim against an estate, right? Has anyone ever successfully made a claim after the deadline?

Pretty much, and no, not to my knowledge. Deadlines are final as far as I know. Unless there's some unspoken loophole.

Pretty much, and no, not to my knowledge. Deadlines are final as far as I know. Unless there's some unspoken loophole.

There probably is a way but no one ever has a case strong enough :lol::unsure:

He looks more like MJ than those 3 white children do. I'd laugh if he was his son lol.

I knew this would bring you out of hiding -_-

More than likely. I can't see this case getting far. Tabloid money would be enough for him. If they blow it up like that whole O-Bee thing, though. :sigh:

Ugh I couldn't stomach him after a few days of that reporting. Even now his face annoys me :lol:

Ugh I couldn't stomach him after a few days of that reporting. Even now his face annoys me :lol:

I hear you. That whole thing drove me nuts. It's like just swab the dude's mouth and be done with it! We could have ended that debate in a week at most, but they stretched it out to months. :sigh::lol:

I hear you. That whole thing drove me nuts. It's like just swab the dude's mouth and be done with it! We could have ended that debate in a week at most, but they stretched it out to months. :sigh::lol:

That's tabloids for you. And it was fresh after his death too, wasn't it?

I saw this last night on the news, I was like boy whatever.......but if it were only true, the Jacksons would finally have someone that could bust them kids up....like sit yo ass down this aint yo show no moe, Blanket, Quilt, Comforter, none of dat shit son......Shamone!

I saw this last night on the news, I was like boy whatever.......but if it were only true, the Jacksons would finally have someone that could bust them kids up....like sit yo ass down this aint yo show no moe, Blanket, Quilt, Comforter, none of dat shit son......Shamone!

:lmao:! Leave the innocent one alone! Come for Rome or Princess but not sweet ole Blanket :(.

You are not the entire public. :umm: I'm not saying he was some horn dog, but it's hard to believe he didn't mess around at all. :lol:

If he's asexua, how is it hard to believe he didn't mess around at all? It's hard to believe..yeah, stuff ike kissing and bullshit like that but actual intercourse..I can see him shying away from that.