Brandon Howard to produce DNA evidence proving he’s son of Michael Jackson

bu.

If he's asexua, how is it hard to believe he didn't mess around at all? It's hard to believe..yeah, stuff ike kissing and bullshit like that but actual intercourse..I can see him shying away from that.

Because I doubt, like many others, that he was asexual? If he was indeed asexual then it would make sense, but that's debatable.

He looks more like MJ than those 3 white children do. I'd laugh if he was his son lol.

All truth and no lies. :coffee:

Plus Miki Howard was a Jahova Witness back in the day and there was a very popular Kingdom hall that all the celeb witnesses went to including the jackson's. Sheri shepard, another former witness, said she saw MJ, Toy, Janet and Katy there back in the day. Gerald Levert also attended this Hall and he and Miki were on and off until the day he died. I'm not saying the kid is for sure his, but he does have the jackson look.

The whole time? No. Do I believe he did have sex? yes.

With who? Lisa Marie? ..cuz if not we certainly know Mike is not no one night stand type of guy :lmao: mike hitting it and jetting after like a lot of typical men? No way. He's not the avg. He actually cares about pols feeling and has values

With who? Lisa Marie? ..cuz if not we certainly know Mike is not no one night stand type of guy :lmao: mike hitting it and jetting after like a lot of typical men? No way. He's not the avg. He actually cares about pols feeling and has values

Lisa Marie, yes. :lol: Well of course he wasn't the one night stand type :lol: I agree, he was a very good man.

Oops my bad it wasn't Stephanie who said she had sex with him, it was another GF from the 70's

According to her publicist:

By now (in 1977) Theresa and Michael had known each other for years and she was visiting him in NYC while he was filming The Wiz. Instead of getting a hotel room, Michael insisted she stay at his rented penthouse apartment. She took his room. Theresa said his room contained “a twin-sized bed and a desk.” Trust me girls I was shocked that Michael had a small bed, but Theresa said that’s what Michael was comfortable with back then. Michael was also a gentlemen and slept on the couch while she had the bed. Sadly, even then Theresa confirmed Michael had trouble sleeping. One night during her stay, LaToya was suppose to go out with Bobby DeBarge (this was set up by Jermaine) and she was left alone for the evening. Michael came back from the set all excited because they had shown him an exact sketch replica of his set for his solo number in movie (“You Can’t Win”). They even gave him a copy of the sketch. Theresa and Michael spent hours talking about what happened that day and she still remembers the excitement on Michael’s face. Finally they went to bed, but neither one of them could sleep. Theresa could hear Michael tossing and turning on the couch and finally he got up to go to the bathroom. Theresa remembered cracking up: “Here I was in his room and I am listening to this man pee.” When he finished, he came into the bedroom and shut the door. He went over to the painting of his set to look at it and Theresa got out of bed and wrapped her arms around his “slim but muscular waist” (and btw girls if you saw pics of Michael back then, he had a 6-pak!!!). He turned around and that’s when they kissed for the first time. Theresa remembers the kiss like this, “it was a soft, gentle tounge kiss.”They kept going at it and Michael took her hand and led her back to the bed (yes ladies Michael intitated the sex, so some of us were wrong there too!!). There was no foreplay, only kissing and touching while they got undressed. Then Michael took her hand and guided it to his penis (which she would not tell me how big he was, but assured me he was “blessed”) and she guided him into her while they looked into each others’ eyes. And no ladies they did not use protection (shame shame shame)!!! Theresa said it lasted about 4-5 minutes (or as I teased her, about the length of one of his songs), but afterwards they stayed in bed for another hour and a half holding each other and making sure each other was ok. She said it was very nice and they became a couple afterwards, but Michael had to go back to the couch because LaToya was living with him too at the time and did not want drama to ensue (which later on in the relationship it did, thanks to other family members).

You are aware that was an arranged marriage to ease the fever of the homosexual thoughts ppl had about him,right? :umm:

But then years after their divorce when she wasn't a fan, why did she still say they had a normal sex life to Oprah? It was 1 of the nicest things she said about him before he died, when she could've been honest and say we never had sex.

Partly, yes, but it'd be deluded to assume they didn't love each other at all. It was easy to see they did.

Yea I like that even after the divorce tho she'd joke about him & the marriage there always seemed to be a bit of respect/love there on her part (at least from the interviews I saw)

That story about his "girlfriend" is not believable . Mike grabbed her hand, led her to the bedroom. He grabbed her hand and put it on his penis..... Oh plz.that sounds like a nutty ass make believe fantasy. I can't :lmao: :lmao: nothing about that is a proven fact. Alot of ppl have claimed things concerning their closeness with MJ. Another day..another story.

As far as Lisa Marie goes..yes, I recall her telling Oprah that they had sex but check this. Lisa loved MJ and cared a great deal for him and his image. The fact that it was an arranged marriage, she was still gonna have a sense of loyalty to him. They could have had sex then again they could have not. All I'm sayin is I'm not gonna take what Lisa says as the gospel truth since their whole marriage was a big PR stunt. I'm sure they had talks about what she would do for his (lovelife) image-wise. So it would be common for her to uphold her loyalty to him by continuing to insinuate something that mike wanted the public to believe. I'm not calling her a str8 up liar but I understand her loyalty to help a "friend" juss as she did by marrying him to help his image.

That story about his "girlfriend" is not believable . Mike grabbed her hand, led her to the bedroom. He grabbed her hand and put it on his penis..... Oh plz.that sounds like a nutty ass make believe fantasy. I can't :lmao: :lmao: nothing about that is a proven fact. Alot of ppl have claimed things concerning their closeness with MJ. Another day..another story.

Eh it definitely might be made up, but I counter the "where's the proof" with where's the proof he never had sex? But its your opinion I guess.

Didn't LaToya come out and say that girl was lying? Or someone said so? I agree about Lisa.

Not this 1, the 1 LaToya shut down was the Miss Universe girl I think

I thought it was this one because she claimed to be in her apartment when it was going on.

Ah I thought it was the Miss America because of this pic with it with the article I read about Toy shutting it down, maybe the person who posted it posted the wrong pic. Idk, LOL MJ's love life was a huge mystery frankly, and maybe it's always meant to be, like so many things about him

MJ-AND-MISS-UNIVERSE-PENNY-COMMISSIONG-michael-jackson-31973294-665-443.jpg

As far as Lisa Marie goes..yes, I recall her telling Oprah that they had sex but check this. Lisa loved MJ and cared a great deal for him and his image. The fact that it was an arranged marriage, she was still gonna have a sense of loyalty to him. They could have had sex then again they could have not. All I'm sayin is I'm not gonna take what Lisa says as the gospel truth since their whole marriage was a big PR stunt. I'm sure they had talks about what she would do for his (lovelife) image-wise. So it would be common for her to uphold her loyalty to him by continuing to insinuate something that mike wanted the public to believe. I'm not calling her a str8 up liar but I understand her loyalty to help a "friend" juss as she did by marrying him to help his image.

Dayz, stop your shit. :rolleyes:

Lisa Marie followed Mike (out of the public eye) for FOUR YEARS after their divorce. Unbeknownst to the public. It was real.

A great PR move before the child molestation charges