Peaches Geldof dies at age of 25

bu.

I'm not sure if she was known in the US but she's Bob Geldofs daughter + model and C-list celeb here in the UK. Absolutely beautiful lady with 2 kids (20 months and 10 months) :(. I hope it wasn't another stupid Hollywood death. I'm genuinely shocked. I loved her. 25 is no age to go especially with kids so young. :cry:. And she shut down Katie Hopkins :(

_74093613_peaches1.jpg

TV presenter Peaches Geldof, second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and Paula Yates, has died aged 25.

"We are beyond pain," said her father, confirming her death. "She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us."

"What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?"

Police in Kent said the death was "being treated as unexplained and sudden" at this stage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26931337

It's Game in a death thread.Treat him like that one aunt/uncle that acts up at the reunion - i.e. ignore -_-

Why can't he just say "rip" and move on like in the Mickey Rooney thread? Or not comment at all? Not every thread requires his usual grade of commentary. Obviously we can't mourn everyone who dies young or dies at all, but it's always sad to some extent and it's sensible to show a little respect no matter who it is whenever you hear of their death. I apologize for the little tangent, but that disrespect always bothers me even if it doesn't surprise me to see it.

• Upvote 1

Mostly bc idk she was barely famous and I have no idea who she is... Yet BNN NEWS posted it

She's still a person that you know passed away. How famous she was or wasn't during her life is irrelevant to this. She's a young mother to two kids who are too young to have any clear memories of her if any memories at all. As I said, a "RIP" or no comment would have sufficed if you had nothing else respectful to say.

There are 7 billion people in this world.. Let's post all their deaths!

That doesn't mean someone should post it on the forum

I get where you're coming from but If I want to read the obituary of people who aren't famous, I'd open the newspaper

Bu posted it because he wanted to and he can. There's no problem with that, and as such didn't warrant your negative commentary. If you didn't want to read about her, then you shouldn't have opened the thread. You did, and so the least you could have done was be respectful or leave.

Bu posted it because he wanted to and he can. There's no problem with that, and as such didn't warrant your negative commentary. If you didn't want to read about her, then you shouldn't have opened the thread. You did, and so the least you could have done was be respectful or leave.

I don't think it matters all like that

This is a forum.. I can pick and choose what I want to reply to

Respectful for someone who didn't know me and vice versa? Respect is earned.. She hasn't earned any of that for me

ehh it's not that serious.. take a chill pill boo

Respectful for someone who didn't know me and vice versa? Respect is earned.. She hasn't earned any of that for me

Why would you reply to something you didn't care about? Never-mind, obvious answer for you.

She didn't earn disrespect either, and so you could have left this alone. No matter, though, what's done is done.

Of course it isn't serious, but it is very annoying.

Why would you reply to something you didn't care about? Never-mind, obvious answer for you.

She didn't earn disrespect either, and so you could have left this alone. No matter, though, what's done is done.

Of course it isn't serious, but it is very annoying.

I didn't disrespect her :umm: I just ignored the fact that she passed away early.. There's a difference

Just like I can pick and choose what I want to post. Go back to your little rat hole.

Yet only Andrew and Rey replied :umm: Andrew replied just to reply and Reyna replied was bc I said something "disrespectful"..

In other words, don't post everything you see trending on FB

No. Rey replied before you entered. In other words, read before you type.

TE said it best:

I have half a mind to present the Jackass award in here. :rolleyes:

:lmao: