Peaches Geldof dies at age of 25

bu.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Well... Looks like Ms. Peaches was a heroin addict :coffee:

anigif_enhanced-28144-1395845411-18_zps15cdab0d.gif

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1774669

Peaches Geldof, found unresponsive at her suburban London home on April 7, died of a heroin overdose, an inquest Thursday is expected to show.

An autopsy days after her death was inconclusive, but the 25-year-old TV personality died from the drug with her 11-month-old son by her side, the Times of London reported late Wednesday.

The Times proclaimed the news on the front page of Thursday’s edition. An inquest, to determine the facts of her death, is expected to begin Thursday.

The blond beauty leaves behind her husband, musician Tom Cohen, and two young sons.

She is the daughter of Irish singer and songwriter Bob Geldof and mother Paula Yates, who also died of a heroin overdose in 2000.

She shot up and her 11-month old son had to watch her OD . :umm: No child should watch their parent die of something so preventable

I'm glad you all stand by these rich drug addicts

The only thing sad is the children who have to suffer from her irresponsible act

It's addiction. A disease like anything else. No one is defending addicts or their choices, but they don't deserve ridicule even in death. They need help while they're alive and at least some sympathy in death.

It's addiction. A disease like anything else. No one is defending addicts or their choices, but they don't deserve ridicule even in death. They need help while they're alive and at least some sympathy in death.

A Disease like anything else.. Like Gonorrhea or diabetes.. Lou Gehrig's Disease

Stop comparing natural diseases with user-made diseases?

I'm not ridiculing her.. I just posted how she died

Well she's not alive due to this "Disease"

A Disease like anything else.. Like Gonorrhea or diabetes.. Lou Gehrig's Disease

Stop comparing natural diseases with user-made diseases?

I'm not ridiculing her.. I just posted how she died

Well she's not alive due to this "Disease"

Addiction isn't a natural disease? You think people choose to be addicted? No. Yes, they make bad choices, and it ends up screwing them up more than they thought. Gonorrhea and diabetes can act the same way from lack of sexual protection and poor eating habits, respectively.

You posted it to "shove it in people's faces" and you keep going on and on about it as opposed to the bigger issue. This is your shtick, Game. You know it.

Right, and it's sad she never got help in addition to those suffering she left behind. End of story.

Addiction isn't a natural disease? You think people choose to be addicted? No. Yes, they make bad choices, and it ends up screwing them up more than they thought. Gonorrhea and diabetes can act the same way from lack of sexual protection and poor eating habits, respectively.

You posted it to "shove it in people's faces" and you keep going on and on about it as opposed to the bigger issue. This is your shtick, Game. You know it.

Right, and it's sad she never got help in addition to those suffering she left behind. End of story.

She chose to put the needle in her arm :umm:

Gonorrhea is a natural disease you can physically see under a microscope which can be cured by modern medicine whereas Addiction is a behavior and cannot be cured by medicine, therefore it is not a disease. The user made a choice to take Heroin.. They planned it... and uses it to the best of their abilities

I posted that in response to Bu's "Don't you didn't care" comment :)

She didn't want help... She wanted Heroin

She chose to put the needle in her arm :umm:

Gonorrhea is a natural disease you can physically see under a microscope which can be cured by modern medicine whereas Addiction is a behavior and cannot be cured by medicine, therefore it is not a disease. The user made a choice to take Heroin.. They planned it... and uses it to the best of their abilities

I posted that in response to Bu's "Don't you didn't care" comment :)

She didn't want help... She wanted Heroin

Just because addiction is psychological it doesn't mean it isn't a disease :umm: It can be cured and treated, even if it isn't by taking a pill or getting a shot. Do I need to get into schooling you with definitions again? That doesn't take away from the fact a choice was made. They're both diseases, period.

So? You still posted the results with that purpose. It was still your intention no matter who you replied to. You're slacking, Game.

She needed help, and it's sad she didn't get it. My point still stands.

• Upvote 1

I'm baffled she was still using and feel a little duped. She looked great albeit skinny. I know some people use to become skinny. Whether she used it as a one off or succumbed to a previous addiction - it was a stupid thing to do and sadly two kids are motherless now. The poor kids :(. I genuinely thought she'd turned her life around and was rooting for her.