There isn't a day that goes bye....

Bailey

that I dont find myself thinking about Janet and her journey at least for a small moment, where she's been how much she has changed, and the love for her entertainment. I must admit I was rather looking forward to new pictures, interviews, and of course, new music...Honestly it didn't have to sell a million copies or even be that mind blowing, the thirst for something Janet is the driest it's ever been. I miss the hell outta me sum Janet....I really do :wub: but I wish her the very best in her life to live life embrace it and live it fully, I think that's what its for, for as long as we have it....and Janet's music and videos still make me smile...which is why I need to reorder the Velvet Rope concert dvd, the other one went missing :umm:

• Upvote 2

I 2nd this! Every time I see a music video of of an artist I find myself comparing it to Janet's. It doesn't matter if its a male or female artist.

I have to admit tho, if Janet doesn't release another album I wouldn't be angry, because she's given so much of herself to us already. Above everything else I want Janet to be happy. So if that means just sitting back and doing nothing for the rest of her life then so be it. I don't think people realize just how long this woman has been in front of the spotlight. I will always love Janet. She will always be my all time favorite artist.