Name a singer

Shawn1814

MC is given the title because of how much she sold in a shorter span of time, but who cares really. I won't knock Madge or Celine just to boost Mariah. They're all successful female artists overall. I prefer "best-selling multiracial artist" anyway lol

Anyway, to answer the original ? ~ usually even my most disliked artists will have songs I acknowledge are good (like candyboy's "Lose Your brain cells self" - sorry, typo ^_^) but I'm pretty sure I will never like anything by Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus or Bieber lol.

Andy that doesn't make sense :lol: ..she was given the title becuz of how much she sold in a short span?

Yeah, she was the Best Selling artist of the 90s! No one can take that from her. She was named the best selling of the 90s,rightfully so....but best selling female artist of all time is distinctly different. Her team OBVIOUSLY wanted to run with this whole thing of promoting her as the best selling female..becuz they can. It has nothing to do with her owning the 90s. Her ppl are self proclaiming a title.Period.

• Upvote 1

Personally I'd find, say, selling 100 million over 10 years more impressive than 120 million over 20 years, so it makes sense to me. Sure it's misleading, but I can see how they gave her the title. It's not like there's an accurate worldwide sales tracker anyway, so who really knows for certain. The fact is they all sold bucket loads lol

Personally I'd find, say, selling 100 million over 10 years more impressive than 120 million over 20 years, so it makes sense to me. Sure it's misleading, but I can see how they gave her the title. It's not like there's an accurate worldwide sales tracker anyway, so who really knows for certain. The fact is they all sold bucket loads lol

That's my thing...if there is no accurate numbers to support what a person has really sold then how CAN YOU MAKE A CLAIM LIKE THAT!,:lol: ...you only proved my point based off what you just said...but Mariah isn't the only one self proclaiming that...Celine's camp refers to her as the Best Selling female of all time too. I juss find it funny how 3 different females can claim the SAME title and no one dispute it.