Name a singer

Shawn1814

That has a horrible catalog of music.. I'm talking someone that you don't like none of their songs..

Britney,,,

:lmao: ..well anywho shit say like Tailor Swift, or Justin Bieber some of the shit out I just dont connect with at all....others its a growing process, i.e. Lorde,

How can you really answer this? If you don't like someone's music you're not going to investigate their entire discography :umm:

How can you truly dislike someone if you don't go over their whole catalog ? :blink:

____

But to answer the question..no one comes to mind cuz I can usually find something in everyones catalog that makes me not hate them completely. Imma have to think on this

How can you truly dislike someone if you don't go over their whole catalog ? :blink:

____

But to answer the question..no one comes to mind cuz I can usually find something in everyones catalog that makes me not hate them completely. Imma have to think on this

Why would you put that effort in unless you're trying to prove something? :unsure:

Why would you put that effort in unless you're trying to prove something? :unsure:

How can u dislike broccoli if you don't try it?

Who said its about proving something? For instance when Gaga came out, I didn't think she was my kind of artist at all. I tolerated her but I was never gonna delve into her work but out of curiosity (becuz I'm not completely close minded) ..I went ,took a listen and pleasantly surprised she had alot tracks I could get with. I dnt see the big deal in goin to listen out of curiosity. 9 times out of 10 its gonne be something your missing out on, that's juss me. But you do u..if that's not what you on ..*shrugs*

How can u dislike broccoli if you don't try it?

Who said its about proving something? For instance when Gaga came out, I didn't think she was my kind of artist at all. I tolerated her but I was never gonna delve into her work but out of curiosity (becuz I'm not completely close minded) ..I went ,took a listen and pleasantly surprised she had alot tracks I could get with. I dnt see the big deal in goin to listen out of curiosity. 9 times out of 10 its gonne be something your missing out on, that's juss me. But you do u..if that's not what you on ..*shrugs*

This is probably the only thing I will ever agree with you on.

This is probably the only thing I will ever agree with you on.

As if I care. You didn't have to make the statement. You're right...We'll never agree cause you're absolutely one of the most delusional ppl I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. A Realist and a Delusional being don't mix.

• Upvote 1

As if I care. You didn't have to make the statement. You're right...We'll never agree cause you're one of the absolute most delusional ppl I've ever witnessed in my lifetime

:mellow::lol: It was a compliment and a joke. Why are your panties in a bunch? :unsure: And you don't don't know me, even though you think you do. :lol:

Rihanna, Jlo and Madonna have "unpleasant tones" and "ugly voices" ..

But he praises Britney :blink:

Okay.. yup its time for me to exit this thread and not look back once I hit the door. I refuse :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I juss refuseeeeee :lmao:

:lol:

Britney isn't an amazing singer but she has a very pretty and unique tone. She's not trying to be something she's not. She knows her lane vocally and stays in it, She also has a very unique way of interpreting her songs. The other 3 love to push through and do stuff vocally that they shouldn't even be attempting. IE: Unfaithful, All of Jenniffers ballads, and all of Madonnas songs where she's trying to actually sing more than one note.

You can be an average singer with a great tone within your limits and make amazing music or you can have an average voice, sing out of your range making you sound shrill and flat therefore making your music unbearable.

But you know this as a fan of Aaliyah.

Same as most people here, tho theres alot of artist on my shit list, theres very few (Justin B) who I don't like anything I've heard from them EVER. But as far as the bulk of their catalogs, Both pop singers named Justin (tho Timberpuss does have songs I deem good), Chris Brown, Madonna, Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Phil Collins, Jermaine Jackson, Omarion, & Lloyd

I can find at least one song by most artists that I like. There's a lot of rappers that could go on my list, especially recent ones, though. However, I don't care enough to remember their names.

#Twin, this for the most part.

i don't use Celine Dion for anything and I hear she is pretty successful at music. :unsure:

& This, it's not that I don't like her or her voice or her songs even, it's that they just don't do anything for me, like she doesn't really impress or touch me.

Ha!..I wish someone on Mariah's team would tell her the truth. They still have her believing she's the #1 selling female of all time over Madonna. :lol: Mariah truly believes that too

Yet both Madonna and Celine can still sell over a million WW after a few months. Celines UK album sales from her last album alone are higher than MIAM's WW sales.