Grammy's announce more performers...

hotboy06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao::lmao: Don't do that to him..he needs to witness her bliss.. :w00t:

i guess. -_-

i'm taking my niece and some of her friends to witness a real performer instead of those lesser girls they claim to worship. :coffee:

and they will keep it on a cuteness level never witnessed before cause i will go awf on them. :umm:

i guess. -_-

i'm taking my niece and some of her friends to witness a real performer instead of those lesser girls they claim to worship. :coffee:

and they will keep it on a cuteness level never witnessed before cause i will go awf on them. :umm:

Oh please..I'm more worried about you..hee20hee-vi305.gif

This morning a new batch of performers for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards were announced. Usher and his protege Justin Bieber are set the hit the stage alongside Will Smith’s son, Jaden. Though the young Smith is known more as an actor, he did collaborate with Bieber last year on “Never Say Never.” Maybe he’ll bust some more raps next month. Hip-hop upstart B.o.B, R&B crooner Bruno Mars, and energetic soul star Janelle Monáe will all make their debut appearances at the Grammys, performing together in what’s described as “a rare never-before-seen presentation.” No doubt, Mars and B.o.B will spend a bit of time performing their summer smash “Nothin’ On You,” but it’ll be interesting to see where Monae fits in to the set.

Miranda Lambert, Muse, and Lady Antebellum will also be rocking out come Feb. 13. They’ll join the likes of the already confirmed Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Eminem. With such a varied bunch of singers, rhymers, and bands, who are you most anxious to see hit the stage?

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/01/20/justin-bieber-usher-jaden-smith-grammy-performers/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may skip this telecast altogether.. :shifty:

I'll be watching just for her :dance:

Archived