Grammy's announce more performers...

hotboy06

This morning a new batch of performers for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards were announced. Usher and his protege Justin Bieber are set the hit the stage alongside Will Smith’s son, Jaden. Though the young Smith is known more as an actor, he did collaborate with Bieber last year on “Never Say Never.” Maybe he’ll bust some more raps next month. Hip-hop upstart B.o.B, R&B crooner Bruno Mars, and energetic soul star Janelle Monáe will all make their debut appearances at the Grammys, performing together in what’s described as “a rare never-before-seen presentation.” No doubt, Mars and B.o.B will spend a bit of time performing their summer smash “Nothin’ On You,” but it’ll be interesting to see where Monae fits in to the set.

Miranda Lambert, Muse, and Lady Antebellum will also be rocking out come Feb. 13. They’ll join the likes of the already confirmed Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Eminem. With such a varied bunch of singers, rhymers, and bands, who are you most anxious to see hit the stage?

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/01/20/justin-bieber-usher-jaden-smith-grammy-performers/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may skip this telecast altogether.. :shifty:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning a new batch of performers for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards were announced. Usher and his protege Justin Bieber are set the hit the stage alongside Will Smith’s son, Jaden. Though the young Smith is known more as an actor, he did collaborate with Bieber last year on “Never Say Never.” Maybe he’ll bust some more raps next month. Hip-hop upstart B.o.B, R&B crooner Bruno Mars, and energetic soul star Janelle Monáe will all make their debut appearances at the Grammys, performing together in what’s described as “a rare never-before-seen presentation.” No doubt, Mars and B.o.B will spend a bit of time performing their summer smash “Nothin’ On You,” but it’ll be interesting to see where Monae fits in to the set.

Miranda Lambert, Muse, and Lady Antebellum will also be rocking out come Feb. 13. They’ll join the likes of the already confirmed Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Eminem. With such a varied bunch of singers, rhymers, and bands, who are you most anxious to see hit the stage?

http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/01/20/justin-bieber-usher-jaden-smith-grammy-performers/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may skip this telecast altogether.. :shifty:

i got excited when i saw that till i read the sentence. <_<hee.gif

but at least they're back in the studio working on a new album. :excited:

:lmao:

o/t: i can't believe that janhova is blessing these ingrates down where i live with her presence. :blush:

Janhova blesses the less fortunate..like she did that gypsy in Paris France.. :blush:

It was the night she became Legendtina. -_-

:o Yes, yes it was! It was a revelation.. :cry:

Janhova blesses the less fortunate..like she did that gypsy in Paris France.. :blush:

she's great like that. :blush:

but i'm gonna have to deal with the aftermath. u know the riots, looting, all that fun stuff. those janhova withdrawals are a bitch. :tear:

Hell they might as well call Kim to come perform "Google Me" and "Tardy for the Party"

she's great like that. :blush:

but i'm gonna have to deal with the aftermath. u know the riots, looting, all that fun stuff. those janhova withdrawals are a bitch. :tear:

:blush: Yes she is.. :blush:

LMAO..what show are you talking about though? The Grand Rapids one? :unsure:

:blush: Yes she is.. :blush:

LMAO..what show are you talking about though? The Grand Rapids one? :unsure:

:wub:

kiii @ grand rapids. :lol: no...the new one she added for deep south texas. i'm going to grand prairie one but she's coming to the arena that is literally walking distance from my house. :excited:

Archived