Little Mix or Fifth Harmony who do you like more?

jarrylf

I've been putting off listening to these 2 modern girl groups. I havent heard much from either of them but from what I have heard, they both seem good (I don't think either group has a lead singer, which I always like most about a group). But anyway as a major En Vogue, TLC, Spice Girls, Supremes, SWV & Xscape fan ofcourse I gotta check them both out to give them a shot and see where they rank.

Anyway is anyone here a fan of either or both groups and if so what do you think is special about them?

LittleFifthHarmony_zps97d41573.png

Little Mix >>>>

They have more pizazz and better music. Plus they revived Don't Let Go in the UK and thus En Vogue. 

OH YEA I remember you showed me that video, yea they slayed that.

Yea of the 2 groups their the ones I'd bet on being around for a bit, I mean 5th harmony hasn't even come out with their debut (but can find the time to release like 4 EP's). 

LOL I guess 1 could look at both groups as whats right about XFactor U.K. and what was wrong with XFactor U.S.

One Direction is one thing.. These girl groups are another.. Call me when they can sell tours

OK.............(literally calls you, making a point) Little Mix is currently on their 1st world tour and doing the U.S. soon.

Confirm I called......

or at least be known by 5 ppl outside of viewers of the show.

Except theres more than 5 people in the U.K. which is where they have back to back hits, it's only in the U.S. where they arent knwon primarily. So at least they're huge on their turf.

@Bu, THIS SONG RIGHT HERE!

YAS! I love that. It was their debut single. What I love is that although it's clear Perrie is the best singer, they all actually sing throughout. This song slayed me last year.

And the performance. They have so much energy, I love it.

YAS! I love that. It was their debut single. What I love is that although it's clear Perrie is the best singer, they all actually sing throughout. This song slayed me last year.

And the performance. They have so much energy, I love it.

AND YOU KNOW I love a group where all players are treated equal so I love that

I like move, but I love wings more. I've heard Move before. OMG THAT SONG WITH MISSY!

They can really dance too, that's cool

What they are missing that would've helped them over here in the states is that Wannabe/You Don't Know Your Beautiful song to just SLAY to open the door, I'm willing to bet if they did it'd give them quite a few hits over here now. There's still hope. I love how eclectic they are too with their looks and sound