Blatin, Lexie, and any other Obama lover..

hotboy06

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea.. but you normally pay that much when you have kids or a wife.. Are you str8 hotboy? :unsure::lol: :lol:

mine is a total of 80.00 a month and it went up 7.00.

OMG..I hope not..142bytw_jpg-vi.gif

No, but I was paying 76 dollars and it jumped up to 101.. :mellow: The federal government is so shady.. :rolleyes:

Yea.. but you normally pay that much when you have kids or a wife.. Are you str8 hotboy? :unsure::lol: :lol:

mine is a total of 80.00 a month and it went up 7.00.

well b u works for a big ass companies so the less employees have to contribute.. i worked insurance for a lot of years :rolleyes: mr azz well we know who he works for :rolleyes: its based on how much your employer contributes and your type of plan/ coverage u elect

OH+YES+WE+DID.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

well b u works for a big ass companies so the less employees have to contribute.. i worked insurance for a lot of years :rolleyes: mr azz well we know who he works for :rolleyes: its based on how much your employer contributes and your type of plan/ coverage u elect

Yes, my coverage is standard option..I don't have anyone else on my insurance..

but he works for the government.. I thought they had the best insurance..

Archived