Blatin, Lexie, and any other Obama lover..

hotboy06

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE WENT UP ALMOST THIRTY FUCKING DOLLARS! I BLAME OBAMA AND WHOMEVER ELSE THAT'S INVOLVED WITH THE HIKE! :angry::angry:

aint u in Europe? What da fuck Obama got to do with you? and Thirty dollars? you had the nerve to shade me over downloading TV shows while you pay for the shit or whatever, why not take that money you pay for shit every other nigga getting for free and call it even :coffee:

aint u in Europe? What da fuck Obama got to do with you? and Thirty dollars? you had the nerve to shade me over downloading TV shows while you pay for the shit or whatever, why not take that money you pay for shit every other nigga getting for free and call it even :coffee:

:mellow::blink:

Your ex has truly fucked your head up if you thought I lived in Europe.. :mellow:

2cpsrqb_jpg-vi.gif

:mellow::blink:

Your ex has truly fucked your head up if you thought I lived in Europe.. :mellow:

2cpsrqb_jpg-vi.gif

Im sorry its so many bitches to keep up with around here I never know who is where :coffee: morning babe MUAH :coffee: Is it Paul that's in Europe? Im trying to keep up with the sexy ones, I think Paul has a pic with Janet, and thats not you, im sorry its hard to keep up with all you caramel men.

Im sorry its so many bitches to keep up with around here I never know who is where :coffee: morning babe MUAH :coffee: Is it Paul that's in Europe? Im trying to keep up with the sexy ones, I think Paul has a pic with Janet, and thats not you, im sorry its hard to keep up with all you caramel men.

Well Paul is delicious. But I'm not going to hold it against you. :coffee:

Archived