Kevin Sorbo, The original Hercules comes out as kind of a racist...

jarrylf

Kevin Sorbo unleashed a crazy rant on Facebook about the unrest in Ferguson ... accusing protesters of using the shooting of Michael Brown as "an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are."

The former "Hercules" star, who's a die-hard conservative, said on Facebook, "Ferguson riots have very little to do with the shooting of the young man."

He thinks the rioters are people who failed in life and need to cast blame for their shortcomings.

He wrote, "Hopefully this is a reminder to the African Americans ( I always thought we just Americans. Oh, well.) that their President the [sic] voted in has only made things worse for them, not better."

Sorbo then proceeded to paste the contents of a recent article from the Jewish World Review entitled, "Media Clueless About the Inner City."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/kevin-sorbo-ferguson-racist-facebook-rant/#ixzz3B4Za3aLm

_________________________________________________________________________________________

He can have my fancard back I've had since I was like 7, he's not so hot anymore. And whilst I'm not here for rioting, that was a major horrible & racist generalization.  Why did he think that was OK to post? Heres my thing, he's bitched before about "Hollywood blacklisting him for being an outspoken Christian and conservative" saying dumb racist shit like this, he did that to himself.

Deleted his post and posted this statement:

"Okay....I stand humiliated and humbled. My most sincere apologies for my post on the events in Ferguson. I posted out of frustration and anger over the violence and looting. My words were never meant to hurt the African-American community. My use of the word "losers' was directed at those doing the looting and vandalising and violence toward others. Anyone who does that is a loser in my book. So I will not apologise to those who are looting stores and vandalising there own community. I am very sorry for the police shooting. To answer violence with violence is not the answer here. Real leaders need to emerge out of that community to deal with the problems with the excessive use of police force. I agree with you that the police action has only added to the reaction of the residents of Ferguson. Yes. I am an idiot and do hold myself accountable for the way my post came off."

I appreciate that he apologized. But unless you are educated on what's happening (ie not through the news) you wouldn't say anything other than it's a horrific situation and that you stand in solidarity with the demonstrators.

• Upvote 1

He sucked as Hercules, and his role in that ham-fisted "God's Not Dead" movie was enough of a nail in his coffin. Forget him and his worthless opinions.

CLOCK HA REY CLOCK HA!!!!!!!

I appreciate that he apologized. But unless you are educated on what's happening (ie not through the news) you wouldn't say anything other than it's a horrific situation and that you stand in solidarity with the demonstrators.

I do too, I like that he apologized and admitted his ignorance. He gets points for that, but he should've kept that opinion away from his fans and the public, keep that shit to yourself.

Xena would nevah!!!  That's why I only fucks with her.

TRUTH, I was a fan of Hercules & Xena, but Xena chops Hercules.

Rochester has been nailing it recently! Alright, Rochester!!!  :cheer:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :cheer: