Monica and Brandy

Shawn1814

How is it that Monica had an album out last year and damn near finished with her new album with a title and theme and Brandy aint doing shit???

MonicaMyLife Monica

Can't wait until you guys hear New Life.. This album speaks volumes about my WHOLE life. Hurt, happiness,pain,love,joy, my kids & redemption

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"New Life" ..I like that title for some reason .... :blush: As for Brandy ...uh ...yeah ...I dont think anyones losing sleep :ph34r:

Even on her show, that is the perfect time for her to start recording to build up a little hype..

She could also do a few small shows of her older hits until her album comes out..

Hell if she played it right she could have went on tour with Monica and her new album..

Even on her show, that is the perfect time for her to start recording to build up a little hype..

She could also do a few small shows of her older hits until her album comes out..

Hell if she played it right she could have went on tour with Monica and her new album..

That would've been nice

Thats is a good idea tho ..they could have helped each other out. Ppl definately would have went to see a joint tour by them ..

Thanks. I had sooo many MJ pictures on my computer to choose from. I think everyone loves his looks in the "Bad" Era the most

Its alot of folks on here that prefer Thriller's era "look" over Bad ...I just dont see it. I would say maybe its 2nd but maybe not because he didnt look that bad during the Dangerous era to me (except the during tour :ph34r: )

Its alot of folks on here that prefer Thriller's era "look" over Bad ...I just dont see it. I would say maybe its 2nd but maybe not because he didnt look that bad during the Dangerous era to me (except the during tour :ph34r: )

HISTory and Dangerous trail after for me, then his Off The Wall era, then comes Thriller

Archived