Monica and Brandy

Shawn1814

How is it that Monica had an album out last year and damn near finished with her new album with a title and theme and Brandy aint doing shit???

MonicaMyLife Monica

Can't wait until you guys hear New Life.. This album speaks volumes about my WHOLE life. Hurt, happiness,pain,love,joy, my kids & redemption

whoa whoa whoa...dont act like monica came out with an album just like that...she waited until she had that reality tv show for what 2 seasons then she released...and i guarantee the new album is stuff that didnt make the cut for the last album... :rolleyes:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even on her show, that is the perfect time for her to start recording to build up a little hype..

She could also do a few small shows of her older hits until her album comes out..

Hell if she played it right she could have went on tour with Monica and her new album..

thats what shes doing sunday...you'll see her in the studio...

whoa whoa whoa...dont act like monica came out with an album just like that...she waited until she had that reality tv show for what 2 seasons then she released...and i guarantee the new album is stuff that didnt make the cut for the last album... :rolleyes:

Thank you.

Brandy and Ray J's album is actually a family album for the show. It is dropping in March. The single "Talk To Me" is doing pretty well on the radio with no promo. Brandy didn't have a label, but she tweeted recently that she has signed and the new album should be out by summer of this year.

Missy already said that she is forcing Monica to write on this album..

And within those 2 seasons you saw her ass in the studio in every episode...

thats what shes doing sunday...you'll see her in the studio...

They showed her in the studio on the last season for one or two days..

All I'm saying is, she needs to be more focus.. Hopefully if they have another season she they can focus more on her making the album.. It's the perfect promo on vh1...Which has a lot more viewers than BET..

Missy already said that she is forcing Monica to write on this album..

And within those 2 seasons you saw her ass in the studio in every episode...

just cause missy said it dont mean its gonna happen...remember rodney said the same about janet about 2 years ago...

They showed her in the studio on the last season for one or two days..

All I'm saying is, she needs to be more focus.. Hopefully if they have another season she they can focus more on her making the album.. It's the perfect promo on vh1...Which has a lot more viewers than BET..

you're right...but who knows whats gonna happen...i would actually like to see her in the studio and they can just cut all r jay parts out...lol

How is it that Monica had an album out last year and damn near finished with her new album with a title and theme and Brandy aint doing shit???

MonicaMyLife Monica

Can't wait until you guys hear New Life.. This album speaks volumes about my WHOLE life. Hurt, happiness,pain,love,joy, my kids & redemption

cuss monica is getting some big ass shannon dick and can be creative and brandy is still hanging out with her mom and brother :coffee:

Archived