How to Tackle Low-Self Esteem

Escapade

Having a lot of friends or not mean nothing at all :umm: I rather have one or two great friends than a bunch

Less is more

I have to agree. I always wanted to have a wide bunch of friends but then that would just mean I'd be spreading myself too thin...fighting to keep up with everyone. I have two friends and it's perfect. 

I have to agree. I always wanted to have a wide bunch of friends but then that would just mean I'd be spreading myself too thin...fighting to keep up with everyone. I have two friends and it's perfect. 

it does become a hassle sometimes having a lot of friends. I currently have one of my best friends hittin me up and even shading me on some of my posts on facebook cause I haven't hung out with him in weeks cause i've been hanging out with other friends lol.

Hate when i'm in a good mood and relaxing but then somebody makes me mad. You get no response from me.

LikeLike ·  · Share

it does become a hassle sometimes having a lot of friends. I currently have one of my best friends hittin me up and even shading me on some of my posts on facebook cause I haven't hung out with him in weeks cause i've been hanging out with other friends lol.

Hate when i'm in a good mood and relaxing but then somebody makes me mad. You get no response from me.

LikeLike ·  · Share

Yeah he dragged you a little :lol:! I'd make time for him this weekend if I were you haha