omg lil williow really coming for riri this time

lexus97

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall can keep that bothered shit about a ten year old. I'm not bothered, nor is Rihallah. :coffee:

boy u know i aint bothered more more shocked that she is biting riri so hard and getting away with it makes it sop funny to me there is no shame in her game :lmao: :lmao:

maybe u or that other stan can answer this did riri give her her blessing to steal her sound? :unsure::lmao: :lmao:

boy u know i aint bothered more more shocked that she is biting riri so hard and getting away with it makes it sop funny to me there is no shame in her game :lmao: :lmao:

maybe u or that other stan can answer this did riri give her her blessing to steal her sound? :unsure::lmao: :lmao:

Ok..So now you're saying that Willow is biting RiRi? But she is supposedly snatching her wig? But in any event not to get into an argument about something as pointless as this, I see it as this being the current sound in pop music.

Ok..So now you're saying that Willow is biting RiRi? But she is supposedly snatching her wig? But in any event not to get into an argument about something as pointless as this, I see it as this being the current sound in pop music.

ok if this was not riri would u feel the same way :unsure: and dont lie :rolleyes:

and yes she is all out in the open but i guess since shes 10 riri cant come for her :lmao: :lmao:

The thread is about Willosus and everyone knows I love Willosus :fail: But keep using this thread to get members to view Rihanna's pictures...they will most likely overlook the thread you created for them and see what Willow's doing instead :dance:

also you siggy is mad too what happen to willow :lmao:

u all r no fun u get so pressed over this chick its pathetic :lmao: :lmao:

it's all in fun no need to be mad over this rihanna nor willow dont know us it's cute it hasn't been a Rihanna brawl in a while :w00t:

ok if this was not riri would u feel the same way :unsure: and dont lie :rolleyes:

and yes she is all out in the open but i guess since shes 10 riri cant come for her :lmao: :lmao:

Backtracking I see.. :coffee: It's not about feeling some type of way because it RiRi..it would be the same if it was Gaga or Beyzebel. They are not in the same category. It's like when the blogs or whomever comparing Janhova and Beyzebel. One is an iconic legend and the other is a thief.

Nothing to see here folks..keep it a moving. :coffee:

also you siggy is mad to what happen to willow :lmao:

it's all in fun no need to be mad over this rihanna nor willow dont know us it's cute it hasn't been a Rihanna brawl in a while :w00t:

exactly. :rolleyes: all im saying is its a shame this lil girl can steal riri's style all out in the open and get away with it. i mean she sounds just like her even lil willow knows she biting and shes getting awaay with it maybe thats what i find so funny. idk :lmao: :lmao: she must have learned tobe ruthless from her show bizz parents

Backtracking I see.. :coffee: It's not about feeling some type of way because it RiRi..it would be the same if it was Gaga or Beyzebel. They are not in the same category. It's like when the blogs or whomever comparing Janhova and Beyzebel. One is an iconic legend and the other is a thief.

Nothing to see here folks..keep it a moving. :coffee:

that's what im saying willow is a lil theif :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

exactly. :rolleyes: all im saying is its a shame this lil girl can steal riri's style all out in the open and get away with it. i mean she sounds just like her even lil willow knows she biting and shes getting awaay with it maybe thats what i find so funny. idk :lmao: :lmao: she must have learned tobe ruthless from her show bizz parents

but her and Rihanna are on the same team

RocNation management they are using the same formula but one is catered towards the adults one for the kids

that's what im saying willow is a lil theif :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmm..well you said she was snatching RiRi sideshow bob wig..but she's stealing her style..I guess Roc Nation knows exactly what they are doing..since stealing is common among the lesser girls.. :coffee:

but her and Rihanna are on the same team

RocNation management they are using the same formula but one is catered towards the adults one for the kids

well they make it pretty obvious so then they should expect the comparison then :coffee:

Hmmm..well you said she was snatching RiRi sideshow bob wig..but she's stealing her style..I guess Roc Nation knows exactly what they are doing..since stealing is common among the lesser girls.. :coffee:

well in a way she is cuss only stans like u 2 know all that inside stuff to the general public she getting snatched by a 10 yr old :lmao: :lmao:

You can deny it all you want, but Willow is going to snatch Rihanna bald if she keeps this up. Gaga has already snatched up about 70% of Rihanna's fan base. Willow is about to snatch the last 30%. They are obviously marketed the same way. Doesn't it strike you odd how they are marketed the same way? Black girl with universal appeal doing secular music. That's obviously what Roc Nation was going for. It also helps that Willow is already Hollywood Royalty by way of her father. if Rihanna's next album flops, its over her. She is being replaced whether if you see it or not.

Archived